Studio 10 (2015-2020)

He probably said no cause he was worried he wouldnt have a job to come back to

:crazy_face:

Interestingly David Robinson appears in this picture from Studio 10’s new EP, Tamara Simoneau.

Reply from 7 New Brisbane’s, Ben Davis.

Has she worked in Australian TV before? I thought her past credits were just overseas, but I could be wrong on that.

2 Likes

Maybe he (or management…) have decided to focus on his work as a producer instead of as on-air talent.

Also from this morning:

4 Likes

I’d say you’re right and if that’s what he wants to be doing, then that’s awesome. It just feels a bit odd that he was on/off screen without any real explanation and he’s clearly a fan favourite and excels in that roving reporter role so it’s a bit of a shame if he’s not seen on-air anymore.

Also, I fucking love Tarsh. Her zinger about Joe’s consumption of Banana’s after the first news update was gold. She’s a great addition to the show

9 Likes

Some people should be restricted to news reporting but not Tarsh. Hopefully, they find a more flexible way so that she can contribute to hot topics etc.

2 Likes

Agreed. If Sarah left for whatever reason Tarsh should be her replacement, not Ang.

4 Likes

Agreed. Some acknowledgement from robbo would be great. And agree also on Tarsh. She is terrific. They just need to work on a better way to intergrate her a bit but she’s gold. They have also increased News Updates to every 30 minutes.

2 Likes

As someone that has close connections with Juvenille Justice workers, I had absolutly no issue with what Kerri Anne was saying. She was spot on. During that discussion, Sarah Harris clearly showed she knows nothing about the topic.

Isn’t that what they’re doing, every 30 minutes? That’s what Sarah said in the intro of Tarsh joining the team… “on the hour every hour and every half hour”. I didn’t watch the whole show so only saw the first update at the start of the show.

At 8.30, 9.00 and 9.30 but not at 10.00. Not sure after that

Later

Then at the desk

7 Likes

Oh well, it’s another positive sign that the network is taking news more seriously. Hopefully we see a morning bulletin launch soon.

5 Likes

Correct. That’s what I said… “They have also increased News Updates to every 30 minutes.”

1 Like

2nd from the left in that group shot is Maurice Parker who oldies might remember as a reporter on Simon Townsend’s Wonder World in the 1980s

https://www.mosmancollective.com/blog/2018/11/19/simon-townsends-wonder-world-maurice-parker-on-studio-10

1 Like

I caught abit of Jonno’s Friday flashback segment in the weekend repeat and Wonder World was an answer to a question. Jonno rolled off a list of former reporters on that show and made mention of Maurice and his role upstairs along with many others and what they’re doing including Phillip Tanner on The Living Room.

1 Like

Kerri-Anne joining Sarah, Joe and Angela on the panel today for the third time this week.

1 Like

Started her 3 days a week roster for 2019.

1 Like
1 Like

Kennerley was probably being 75% serious.

1 Like