Studio 10 (2015-2020)

So it makes it harder for her to stay a full show. I agree with you completely Jbar.

1 Like

Sunrise and Todsy show hosts leave early from time to time for various commitments, don’t see anyone jumping up and down in those threads. It’s 20 minutes early, not ideal, but also not that big of a deal either.

7 Likes

…and there’s also the fact that both Sunrise & Today are on the air for 3.5 hours each weekday morning, yet Studio 10 is the show people continuously say runs for too long!

4 Likes

Problem is, the idea of people arriving late or leaving early has become all too common on Studio 10 lately, whilst it hardly happens on Today or Sunrise.

3 Likes

Exactly . I’ve never seen it been done by sunrise or abc news breakfast or today.

Nonetheless i definetly hate how it’s become a common occurrence on Studio Ten. Nonetheless
That’s my opinion just expressing how distracting it has become for the show.

People are just nitpicking just for the sake of nitpicking. Like someone said above…who cares??

3 Likes

So I have entire different view of how I see this it’s my opinion . You can ignore it. I’ve said my peace and I’m not changing I bought got a bit of discussion about it. That’s it nothing more or less.

Thanks, Network 10 publicity.

You just have to look at the post count in this thread to see that he’s not really that wrong, out of all of the morning shows this is clearly the one which people pick on the most.

2 Likes

Right! She should be doing all the infomercials too! I mean that’s the last half hour of the show anyway. The end bit is pre recorded you do know that right?

Tuesday -

Natarsha Belling hosting with Kerri-Anne, Angela and Benedict Brook on the panel today with Karl Schmid the 5th panellist.

Sarah is back tomorrow.

3 Likes

Wednesday & Thursday -

Sarah hosting with Jo Casamento, Peter Berner and Angela on the panel.

Friday -

Sarah hosting with Jo Casamento,Antoinette Lattouf and Angela Bishop on the panel.

3 Likes

KAK has revealed she’ll be increasing her days on the show next year from two to three in an interview with the Sunday Telegraph.

7 Likes

They should just give KAK her own show and the 2 Denise’s can do a show and release Sarah.

… give her a show for 3 days a week? Why?

Monday 24 December -

Angela Bishop hosting with Kerri-Anne,Jono Coleman and Peter Berner on the panel.

2 Likes

There is a Christmas Day show tomorrow from 8.30am. In the promo, Ange said “Plus, a live performance from Samantha Jade…”

Highly doubt it though.

2 Likes

You know the word “live” has a few meanings right?

They obviously mean live as in live in studio, instead of a recorded song. Not live as in live to air.

4 Likes
1 Like

The Christmas set absolutely destroys the regular set. It’s perfect for the show.

7 Likes