Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Who is the guy dressed as Ita in that Halloween shot?

Joel Creasy

:joy: I thought it might have been but wasn’t sure. It was a classic.

Hildebrand retweeted McKnight, very nice.

Hildebrand has blocked me on Twitter … though he probably doesn’t realise that blocking doesn’t stop the person reading the tweets unless it is a private account.

2 Likes

Can I just say that i love the personality on the channel 10 twitter account

11 Likes

It’s fun. Don’t be a Debbie Downer.

I agree. Who ever they have recently brought in to manage their social media presence has done a bang up job thus far for the most part.

6 Likes

I wasnt! I really do love it. Its great to see them have some fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry. I must have misread your comment. I thought you were having a go at them. Yes it’s great.

1 Like

Birthday surprise.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey @Salty, might be nearly time to charge your phone mate. 33% :neutral_face:

1 Like

So was that part pre-recorded after the break? Cause Joe either just shaved or it was bad continuity.

Monday -
Interview with the PM which went for about 20 minutes this morning.

3 Likes

That lower 3rd strap doesn’t look great with the text squished up like that…

2 Likes

Joe can be quite aggressive when interviewing. Is that just a pollie thing?

TV Blackbox Podcast- S01E14

Some interesting insight from @blackbox .

But I don’t agree with this:

Firstly, Kylie and Larry are qualified journalists and are more than capable of hosting rolling coverage; the Lindt Cafe Seige (which unfolded outside their window) is an apt example. But, yes, they eventually switch to Seven News.

Why didn’t Ten allow Ten Eyewitness News to anchor the coverage? Because they didn’t have the journos, the resources and the care factor for news (which Rob embodied) so they allowed Studio 10 to do it.

1 Like

Yawn. Move on already.

2 Likes

I tend to agree. Whilst I understand that Blackbox is still angry about 10 giving him to boot it’s probably better to not carry on about it in public. Because:

1. 10 probably won’t give a sh*t about what he thinks or says now that he’s not associated with them.
  2. His complaints and constant criticism of 10 just won’t give people a good impression of him.
5 Likes

How that Molk has a voice that is considered ‘expert’ is beyond me.

4 Likes