Studio 10 (2015-2020)

7 Likes

Now that Ten is becoming 10, it’d only make sense for Studio 10 to relaunch as Studio Ten tomorrow morning

17 Likes

That actually would look good for the promo endtags.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Studio 10 logo giving me seven sharp 2017 vibes with the speech bubble.

5 Likes

Love the new look.

12 Likes

Really like it. It has some of those vibes from the American chat shows with the orange, pink and yellow.

Also glad that the harbour backdrop will be gone!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is Studio 10 still in the news room tomorrow?

1 Like

The new logo looks great.

How could they get this so right but get 10 Peach and 10 Boss logos so wrong?

6 Likes

Also agree, I love this relaunch, every single aspect of it. I’m literally in love with the 10 logo, but the PEACH & BOSS are so yuck.

1 Like

New desk as well considering it contains the old logo and was made around the logo

I feel like and hope it’s only the Insert of the 10 changed out. I had a lot of fun designing thay desk.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, its just too small. Hence why when they have a guest and a 5th host, someone normally has to step out. It was a really good design, just needed to be bigger IMO.

Also interesting, first time we have seen a full cast photo including both Denise’s and KAK.

3 Likes

I assume we will be seeing a new set as well as graphics today? I do love the new style and the Orange/pink/yellow colour Palette but I don’t see it working with the current set, maybe a few tweaks?

15 Likes

The show still coming from the newsroom with a proper opener with the team photos and names.
Of course talking about the new look and comments from social media…negative and positive.

Sarah’s dress this morning matches the new look…

9 Likes

Love the new logo and weather / time graphic.

4 Likes

They should be able to fit more guests on the desk at any time. Good refresh.

4 Likes

Looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow (Friday) for the new desk.