Studio 10 (2015-2020)

But you’re willing to watch the same infomercials during Get Smart? :thinking:

As a once off, yes. If I watch it again I’ll record it and fast forward through the ads.

Hmm. So you can record Studio 10 and fast forward through the infomercials. Eureka! :bulb:

1 Like

Jess is an admired, respected & valued member of our family. She is a much loved part of TEN. I think the emotion was pretty damn clear today. I don’t think the periphery noise should detract from what was clearly a difficult decision. Just my two cents.

25 Likes

I finally watched the video of Rowe’s announcement. I fear Joe Hildebrand will have a total breakdown on the day she actually leaves. Drysdale the old pro handled it well as did Belling.

8 Likes

There’s a time and place for everything eg court, which he keeps mentioning

Unfortunately, the fabulous job he did creating Studio10 will soon be forgotten.

1 Like

Still sad it’s come to this… and I have to agree here…

2 Likes

Jess says the job requires 5am starts for her.

The announcement was all very bizzare. What was that about with Joe?

1 Like
1 Like

It was great to have Carlotta back on the panel today, her last appearance was over a month ago. That’s the problem not having a 5th panellist anymore lots of regulars not being used anymore.
Georgia Love did a live cross from Melbourne on the Moomba Parade this morning.

5 Likes

Studio 10 made Media Watch this week.

Copying a story from Seven’s Today Tonight.

Not a good look.

2 Likes

Studio 10 just copped a hammering from Media Watch.

The end is near.

3 Likes

Probably not the first time. Just the first time they got caught out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see the connection between those two sentences

6 Likes

If an appearance on Media Watch was a portent to the end of a show, the shows that would be off air soon (just based on this year) also include Nine News, 60 Minutes and most of ABC TV’s current affairs and news output.

3 Likes

and Alan Jones and Kyle Sandilands would have been wiped off the airwaves years ago

5 Likes

I think you mean this type of “The end is near”

4 Likes

TV news is the same on all networks. People cover same stories on each network :+1:

Nah mate… Wrong thread, wrong show. They did cop a hammering, but yeah that last sentence doesn’t make sense and does not correlate.

1 Like