Studio 10 (2015-2020)

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s gone too. He didn’t really add anything with those intros.

1 Like

Been that way for a few weeks. I think he’s gone :frowning:

2 Likes

quote=“nationalnews, post:3229, topic:97, full:true”]
Good to see Ita has been kept in the second seat from the left. Makes a little more sense now.

[/quote]

except her arm (or the glass of water) keeps coming in shot when it is focused on Tarsh…

1 Like

That’s really sad

Theme song not gone completely…they used it to close today

Hopefully they use him as an occasional Ita/Denise fill in. Wasn’t he supposed to be on the panel last month? Did that eventuate?

Yes Jono was on Thursday January 25.

3 Likes

There was a very loud smash this morning as one of the picture frames on the set came crashing to the ground. The hosts all stopped talking, and the camera panned to the mess. Apparently Denise will be ‘reorganising’ the pictures on the wall next time she’s in.

1 Like

I saw in the interview wit Nat Bassingthwate they had the plasma on the right frameless but with the pictures imagine displayed on it.

The show seems to be a bit of a mess right now. Too many people probably putting their two cents in I’d say…

loading… “Roberta” (Robbo) for the 40th anniversary of Mardi Gras

3 Likes

As someone who’s watched Drag Race, I’m keen to see Roberta slay lip syncing for her life.

6 Likes

At what time roughly did this happen? I’m trying to find it in the video now.

I think before the first break. Or close to that

Get her on there

2 Likes

Sara-Marie Fedele, top 3 for Big Brother 2001 is on the panel today.

2 Likes

Ita Buttrose is quoted in The Australian this morning that Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O will be on Studio 10 soon and she will grill them about why they called her on her mobile and put her to air on KIIS 106.5 without asking her in advance.

5 Likes

Sounds like an unmissable interview.

9 Likes

She looks very different in that photo. In a good way.

1 Like

Ita will teach them to have manners in the future. :joy:

2 Likes

If she was truly pissed about it, she could have made a complaint to police about them contravening the Surveillance Devices Act…

http://www.smartsafe.org.au/legal-guides/legal-guide-surveillance-legislation-nsw#six

1 Like