Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Maybe you should watch the actual interview before forming an opinion. :roll_eyes:

The interview may be hilariously funny but that’s beside the point. It’s not newsworthy for The Project. Content for Studio 10 at best.

That’s the point it is a funny story and could’ve been a lot more embarrassing for Sarah.
We have many stories on our screens daily that we could debate are they really newsworthy enough to put to on air.
The Sunday Project has light hearted stories as well as the serious issues, it’s not the 6pm News!

2 Likes

Do Ita and Denise tag team through the show, or are they really the 5th and 6th panelists?

I got the feeling Sarah was suppose to host The Project tonight? Has she been on yet?

@littlegezzybear Ita and Denise are on the show together as 4th and 5th panellist, these two days every fortnight when the whole team are together are always the best shows that I enjoy watching.

5 Likes

It used to be Ita every Monday and Tuesday and Denise every Wednesday to Friday in 2016.

So much better consistency. This week on, week off with Denise is terrible.

Agreed, but i have a feeling it was the week on/week off or nothing for denise as she was tired of barely being home.

2 Likes

Jo Casamento is filling in for Jess.

2 Likes

Tarsh filling in for Sarah tomorrow, Jo Casamento still filling in for Jess also.

Something interesting also being mentioned by the admin in the Inner Circle group on facebook on a couple of days is that the show is starting early at 8am, I wonder if they are they actually delaying the broadcast by half an hour because of time constraints of using the newsroom location?

6 Likes

Up here in Queensland we get in on a delay anyway.

1 Like

Christmas show pre record dates are 8th, 20th, 27th November and 4th & 11th December. The actual Christmas Day show will record next Friday 17th November.

1 Like

Why does the Christmas Day show need to be recorded so far ahead? So much can happen between in the month in between.

1 Like

Congratulations on 2500 MediaSpy posts :blush:

1 Like

Santa is very busy in December.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Natarsha Belling hosting today with Angela Bishop filling in for Denise on the panel this morning.

3 Likes

“Date Night with Ang and ‘Jono’ “ convinced me that Jono is under-utilised, given his music and film connections.

6 Likes

Some viewers not liking next week’s interview.

https://scontent.fsea1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/23406031_10210443216501247_7701327599002741886_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=48861f0a2ff5af263ab1c26116ca5041&oe=5A66831E
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbS0QAWnrGn/

2 Likes

Breaking News graphic from this morning

9 Likes