Studio 10 (2015-2020)

And the general public - I’ve seen so many complaints about Kerri-Anne on Studio 10’s social media pages.

3 Likes

That’s true, but people equally complained about Jessica when she was on the show and I’ve seen plenty about Joe over the years and other regular fill-in’s too.

6 Likes

I don’t think she’s overly aggressive, passionate . You can’t call some overly aggressive, I don’t know what you been watching, she can be trying at times. But someone like Yumi Steins or Angeli BIshop and Sarah Harris’s are more aggressive in their presenting distorted facts that fits their narrative. I see it in all the hosts, but those three are the worst.

The show will air on 10Bold in WA this Friday, due to the Bathurst 1000 coverage.

I was watching HYBPA last night and they had a small clips of news reports and I saw David Robinson on ABC is that where he is now?

Yes it has been discussed in the News Breakfast thread.

Tuesday 8 October-

Sarah hosting with Kerri-Anne, Andrew Rochford and Joe on the panel.

3 Likes

Kerri-Anne is on the cover of Australian Women’s Weekly.

2 Likes

Life in plastic, it’s fantastic.

1 Like

Wednesday 9 October - Sarah hosting with Kerri-Anne, Ange and Joe on the panel. Ange has an interview with Renee Zellweger this morning.

2 Likes

I hear Kerri-Anne is being tolerant again:

No she didn’t. Zellweger has been doing interviews around the world, including this from earlier today:

Not very exclusive since she was also on The Project last night. :wink:

1 Like

She needs to go.

I agree that these protesters are very very very annoying and it’s definitely not the right way to get their message across but to suggest they need to be run over is really unnecessary.

2 Likes

She was grandstanding again. I heard this and she was trying to be funny but she’s just a horrible person. I get it people want alternate views but her Eastern suburbs rich white women views are very narrow minded and clearly out of touch. What “middle class” viewer can relate to her life experience.

2 Likes

Yeah even I can’t defend that.

There was a lot of things I could overlook, but using her platform to advocate violence against protesters is just wrong in my opinion. The prosters are not helping their cause by holding up traffic either, but yes spill she was on this morning. Unprofessional. Bring someone like Gretel Kileen as co-host.

Why do people take her comments so literally? It’s a bad taste, poor attempt at sarcasm and humour to make a point. Nothing more.

When a friend tells you his mother is going to kill him because he missed curfew do you call the police and tell them a murder is about to take place?

Hmm. Did anybody say that KAK should be reported to the police? Is your friend’s mother a panellists on a TV show where she jokes about killing your friend for missing curfew?

3 Likes

If anything, she’s encouraging violence. Especially in this day and age the wrong person could be watching and she’s given them a idea. She won’t think it’s so funny then.

2 Likes

Yeah. She’s pretty much a shock jock for TV these days. Following in the footsteps of John-Michael Howson.