Studio 10 (2015-2020)

A great feature from Sarah about Jono Coleman. Wishing Jono all the best in his recovery and long term battle!

6 Likes

Keeping his wonderful sense of humour during his prostate cancer battle and continuing to work are such positives.
Everyone emotional after Sarah’s interview with Jono joining the team on the set.
Wishing him the best for the future.

6 Likes

those chairs look awful

I don’t personally like them and think they could do better by bringing back a round couch of sorts to look a little softer and more cohesive.

I see their original Studio 10 couch from way back is still kicking around Pyrmont and part of it is being used for ten daily interviews.

I’m fairly sure I saw the old aqua coloured Wake Up couches in the video that ten daily did with the guys from Queer Eye also.

2 Likes

Friday -
Theme show today going back to the year 2000.
Special set and graphics and the team dressed up.
News updates are from the year 2000

4 Likes

Station ident to open show

Ident:

13 Likes

The set actually looks pretty good with the fake windows and bright skyline (over the sea blues).

I wonder if they could use a live shot of the courtyard on the plasmas. In particular, the videowall could extend from the large overhead windows as it would give some context of why they are in the newsroom. If they don’t want the rainy days, the graphics department could create a replica…

5 Likes

2 Likes

WIN getting in on the act

9 Likes
2 Likes

What the!? LOL, we haven’t changed that much!

1 Like

OK I’m going to say it, the special graphics and backdrops/set looks way better than the usual affair

2 Likes

This is the first themed show since Rob left isn’t it? Glad the team still care enough to go to the effort.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Generally a good effort and I agree those couches should the default arrangement for the show from 10:30am onwards each day. Much better than the individual seats.

The in-house choir today seems to be lacking in quality unfortunately which is a bit of a shame.

1 Like

A few technical difficulties with Nikki Webster’s live performance this morning. Kudos to Denise D for jumping in and conducting an interview with her whilst the issues were being resolved.

1 Like

Perfect reply from Sarah Y2K bug :joy:

2 Likes

Set & Full Screen GFX Looked better than normal. Make a few tweaks and that would be great as a normal look.

1 Like

Helicopter
Wait long enough and it is funny :smile:

@Djohns2740 yep line of the day

1 Like