Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Holy shit that looks so amazing.

It looks unreal, but, my only issue (which may not be an issue because we haven’t seen it on air yet) is that it is a morning show not a night time show.

I highly doubt the set will be lit like this come tomorrow morning, that and it will be during the daytime so the newsroom / studio will likely be much brighter.

1 Like

Looks like a much improved backdrop.

2 Likes

That looks beyond amazing!

Timber surrounds are gone, mini-relaunch for TENFAF Sydney tomorrow seems likely.

5 Likes

WOW!
there is only one other desk I can think of that you can vaguely compare this to and I gotta say Studio 10 (and of course @theGradyConnell) smashed it!

http://www.newscaststudio.com/wp-content/gallery/sunrise-2016/ncs_sunrise_001.JPG
4 Likes

Holy Jesus that looks stunning!!! (I assume the blinds will be open? Or maybe a Studio 10 logo projected in place of ten?) Anyway, can’t wait for tomorrow! Good job and good luck @blackbox !!!

Holy guacamole this is the best ever. @blackbox you’ve hit the jackpot congratulations.

1 Like

Looks fabulous Rob- the desk, the backdrop, the panels all look great. I am glad that you have put effort into the space, instead of just plonking in the news set, and that there will be little connection between the newsroom and the set.

Reminds of when they use The Project set in Melbourne with the big video wall behind. Looks great - looking forward to seeing it on air! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anne Fulwood is the 5th panellist today.IMG_20171016_080059

7 Likes

Panelists for this week

8 Likes

Glad to see Johnny Ruffo is on tomorrow the show has kept us updated on his health condition since the diagnosis.

6 Likes

Looks great with the curtains open. Welcome back to ground zero, Jessica Rowe!

9 Likes

Opener:

19 Likes
5 Likes

They have slimlined the wood so looks like news will retain it. Unless they plan to put the chunky frames back over the top.

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll say it. Massive downgrade. I respect that it wasn’t Rob’s decision to move in there and that I believe he’s done the best he could with what he has been given however it has nothing on the original space. Looks very cheap to me. Desk amazing, the rest is awful. The audience is in an awkward position and they aren’t even facing the team. Not good.

4 Likes

Kitchen

Back view

Side view

Standing

A very small man standing on top of the video wall.

Adverts haven’t been re-shot yet, still using old set.

16 Likes