Stan

Well, they started filming Five Bedrooms season 3 before season 2 had screened or streamed.

Wentworth also got the go ahead for two seasons which was really like three seasons really because the last season had double the number of episodes but half screened in 2020 and half in 2021.

1 Like

Offspring was renewed for season 4 & 5 at the same time back in 2012.

I’m sure Neighbours and Home & Away have had multi year deals throughout their runs also.

1 Like

Indeed. The last contract for Neighbours was in 2017 for 4 years. So the new contract would be up for negotiation this year.

1 Like
1 Like

PEN15 animated special episode

1 Like

Nitram will be released in Australian cinemas on September 30 before it premieres on Stan.

Stan has bought the rights to 4-part mini-series Deceit, which premiered on Channel 4 in UK in August. Deceit is based on the true story of a controversial undercover operation by Metropolitan Police in response to the murder of Rachel Nickell in 1992.

1 Like

Good news for RuPaul fans

2 Likes

UPDATE 19/9: Graham Norton and Emma Bunton are among judges for season 3.

1 Like

The whole James Bond collection is gone. With the new movie coming I wanted to watch all of them. Does anyone know where they are now?

I found this article updated 22 hours ago:

It seems Australia doesn’t have clearance to watch the James Bond movies, with no streaming service currently offering any of the movies. However, you can purchase or rent select films of the James Bond franchise via YouTube, iTunes, Google Play and the Microsoft Store.

While this will no doubt leave Aussie fans shaken and stirred, Amazon purchased MGM (the studio behind the franchise) earlier in 2021, which may mean the double-O agent may make his way to Amazon Prime Video at some stage, although there’s been no word or confirmation of this.

Thank you.

Pretty poor timing. What a shame.

1 Like

Hopefully it ends up on Prime Video .

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/streaming/damian-lewis-exits-billions-after-five-seasons/news-story/3efb4f29765a8c647e3ea62e7de3fd2c
Stan also revealed Billions season six trailer today, confirming season six would premiere January 2022, same day as the U.S.

1 Like

Fantastic end to Season 5

1 Like

Alice-Miranda: A Royal Christmas Ball will also come to 9GO! in December.