Stan

Everybody Loves Raymond was meant to be added to Stan today but is yet to show up. Weird.

2 Likes

I asked and they said

“There has been a slight delay with Everybody Loves Raymond, it will be available on Thursday to stream on Stan”.

1 Like

Ok it’s turned up this evening .

2 Likes
1 Like

Speculation on The Australian about Stan and Nine getting the Rugby rights. Wallabies on 9 and all super rugby on Stan.

3 Likes

Stan’s Wide World of Sports?

3 Likes

Reminds me of the old Stan’s jokes on Royal Canadian Air Farce

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Meanwhile US drama Billions, currently streaming on Stan, has been renewed for a sixth season.

2 Likes

The film now has a title - A Sunburnt Christmas. It is under production in Adelaide and will be released on Stan in December just in time for Christmas.

1 Like

CJZ is making a State of Origin documentary for Stan, with Karl Stefanovic and Richard Weinberg as executive producers.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty quick turnaround.

Good way to justify his salary considering he isn’t doing much at Nine other than Today.

I don’t think the State of Origin documentary won’t be ready for this year, probably 2021 before the start of the next SOO series.

1 Like

Was referring to the xmas movie.

2 Likes

The QRL and Maroons coach Wayne Bennett had done a backflip and banned Karl and the film crew from following Queensland’s Origin preparations.
https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/state-of-origin-blow-wayne-bennett-bans-karl-stefanovic-documentary/news-story/1ecff18b667cfe03966f195a3b165c4e

2 Likes