Stan

CBS All Access has renewed the US adaptation of No Activity for a third season.

1 Like

Great interview and podcast with Stan CEO Mike Sneesby.

1 Like

I’ve been watching Mcleods, yes pretty sad to be watching a 10 year old show only a few weeks into the survey period (just proves the current slate of Television is not to my taste).

Anyway. I am watching season 3 at the moment. And I was watching the episode where Claire and Alex go to the city. They say they were going to Melbourne. However, it was so obvious it was filmed in Adelaide. You could see the square and state line buses and even SA number plates on cars. They should have just said they were going to Adelaide rather than Melbourne.

1 Like

Saw a commercial for Disney/Marvel/Pixar content on Stan recently. Never thought i’ve seen an ad for a streaming service on TV before!

What?

They’ve had Stan ads on TV since it’s inception.

8 Likes

Yeah, and numerous ads and promos for Netflix, 9Now, 7Plus, ABC iview, SBS On Demand, Kayo, etc.

This post makes no sense considering Nine owns Stan…

3 Likes

There have been plenty of Stan and Netflix ads on FTA.

2 Likes

And Amazon

Season 6 of Younger starts on TV Land at 10:00pm New York time on 12 June 2019, meaning the first episode should appear on Stan shortly afterwards.

1 Like

That woman doesn’t look 26 :grin:

1 Like

She didn’t looked about 15 years younger in the first episode!

1 Like

The new season of Better Call Saul won’t be available on Stan until next year.

Filming for season two of The Other Guy is now underway in Sydney.

1 Like

Hugh Marks said today that Stan may still be able to do a deal with Disney despite the forthcoming launch of Disney+, and that ‘he is still in discussions with all the global entertainment giants’.

2 Likes

Seeing quite a lot of advertising for upcoming series ‘Catch 22’ from Director and Executive Producer, George Clooney.

Power - as seen on Stan to end.