Spreadsheet

Dexter is currently premiering here before the US.

Also the Power franchise premieres on Stan the day before the US too.

Bingeing/binging this with my 50% off paramount dealā€¦.and really loving it, has a bit of a Motherland feel to it, great performance by the 2 kids and nice to see some Wentworth actors tackle comedy. At 8 episodes of about 25 mins I want more.

It wasnā€™t bad, I watched the whole thing and it was bearable. Would probably watch a second season but itā€™s no Five Bedrooms.

Deadline reports Spreadsheet will be shown in Canadian Broadcasting Corporationā€™s streaming platform CBC Gem, as part of a major scripted and non-scripted content deal between ITV Studios and the national broadcaster.

UPDATED:
Spreadsheet will premiere on Channel 4 on May 18 at 10pm, and then be available as a boxset on ad-supported streaming service All 4.

1 Like

I finally started watching this. What a hidden gem. I have really enjoyed it.

The series has received funding from Screen Australia for a second series.

Spreadsheet (S2)
Northern Pictures Pty Ltd
Genre: Comedy
Creators: Kala Ellis, Darren Ashton
Director: Darren Ashton
Writer: Kala Ellis
Executive Producer: Catherine Nebauer
Synopsis: Lauren continues to strive for her right to casual sex whilst juggling an ever increasing list of complications plus a brand new format for her Spreadsheet Version 2.0 (breaking news: itā€™s now an App). But just when she thinks sheā€™s got it under control, she meets someone she might actually ā€œlikeā€. Uh-oh.

1 Like

Good news this was a gem.