Sports Digital Pass/Apps

Live streaming has only been available through the apps for several years now

UPDATE 8/7:

2 Likes

Not sure if Optus Sport still has the rights to the K League.

1 Like

They don’t.

2 Likes

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/127815695/sanzaar-confident-of-uk-broadcast-deal-for-all-blacks-test-season-as-super-rugby-misses-out

Super Rugby Pacific will now be shown on a new platform, sanzaarrugby.tv, in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Europe (excluding France), the Middle East, China and India/Sri Lanka, with the Sky-owned RugbyPass platform no longer an option after "challenges” in the past 12 months, (SANZAAR CEO Brendan) Morris said.

It is not the first time that the competition has been streamed overseas. Last year, RugbyPass streamed Super Rugby Aotearoa into the UK, while Super Rugby AU was shown on World Rugby’s website.

1 Like
2 Likes

GOLFTV has officially closed this morning.

1 Like

I think Golf TV only closed off access to Australian subscribers. The website itself is now geoblocked to Australian visitors but should be available anywhere else.

1 Like

Hopefully the content is available for Foxtel satellite customers

When it is broadcast on Fox Sports channels it is.

There was stuff that was exclusive to Golftv, ie. Featured groups, coverage outside the regular broadcast window etc.

Satelite customers shouldn’t get screwed over because of this

1 Like

It’s on Kayo. They would be paying to subscribe anyway so will get Kayo.

I wasn’t. Shouldnt have to pay for Foxtel twice essentially

Just get Kayo then and save your money.

I like the abilty to record.

Still should be able to access this content from my foxtel iq

The RugbyPass sale to World Rugby is part of Sky NZ’s deal with the governing body.

1 Like

I am trying to use Olympics channel on Amazon fire TV but it loads nothing on the home screen anyone know what’s going on?

1 Like

Nine Olympic Coverage