Southern Cross Austereo (Regional)

Even then it’s 2 overflogged tired songs from those artists.

Glad I don’t have to listen to that garbage.

4 Likes

I don’t mine those 2 song but I have too agree with you about being overflogged.

You watch now, they will flog that top 10 more so then ever now. So typical of Repeat FM

Sean Craig Murphy on between 9 and 12 on the Limestone Coast’s 963 Triple M replacing Ray Hadley.

1 Like

Good, because Ray Hadley has very little relevance to South Australia.

1 Like

Hadley is currently on leave though with John Stanley the replacement.

Yeah, but John Stanley is still being broadcast this week on other Triple M stations, eg Coffs Coast, Wagga Wagga.

1 Like

From his radio school in Adelaide? Or SCA Adelaide?

SCA Adelaide. Both metro and regional use the same software now making it easy to record into other markets.

1 Like

He’s still on the lineup for 5MMM if I remember rightly

1 Like

Exactly, remote on in. SCA are punch drunk on this, look at 2DAY bfast and what a raging success it is.

From Monday 29th of July, 90.9 Sea FM Gold Coast is no more. It is changing to Hit 90.9.

4 Likes

Any news on Sea FM Central Coast changing too?

New breakfast show too.

3 Likes

Not a bad idea to have Those Two Girls join Dan & Ben for the Gold Coast, ideally they should have had this ready to announce shortly after Heather departed.

I assume the girls may do the show from the Brisbane studios for convenience since they start the show from 5am, with the boys still based on the Gold Coast.

1 Like

So obviously they aren’t doing their national show anymore then?

If a 4 person brekfast crew was overkill in the major market that Sydney is, how wpuld it be any different in a regional market, even if Gold Coast is one of the major regional markets?

3 Likes

It appears not, with their previous anchor Scott McDonald joining 10 Brisbane this week.

They are still doing national early morning breakfast. On Instagram:

Makes sense to align the brekky show with the same timeslot, then their early show can be broadcast on the Gold Coast also.

News report got the old and new name wrong

5 Likes