Southern Cross Austereo (Regional)

I think you mean Toowoomba.

2 Likes

Great graphic. It really shows the diversity of the media landscape in urban and regional Australia.

It’s good to see that decade old Triple M logo being pushed out around the whole continent

2 Likes

Whoops. Yes, that is what I meant to type. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

So the Dobson owned Hot FM Charters Towers is changing to Hit95.9, but 4GC is staying as it is.

5 Likes

Interesting that the ⋮⋮⋮9 is behind a tree!

It’s behind a tree around the corner as well.
The Nine logos are in the same spot as where the Southern Cross Ten logos were, and the trees were much smaller when the logos originally when up.

2 Likes

And really what’s not to like about a station called “Sea Hit 93.1” :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

CObviously due to the local competiton in Bundy being named Hitz.

For those H!t stations that are on multiple frequencies, it will be interesting to see what the on air branding is… eg “Hit Mid North Coast” is a bit too long to use on air I think… Perhaps they’ll just say “Hit FM”.

1 Like

I’m in Mackay in Central QLD on holiday at the moment and recently drove past an SCA car with “Hit 100.3” written on it.

1 Like

Not sure how have two stations 93.1 and 101.9 with different names is going two work. I thought they had identical programming.

3 Likes

would appear the new sites are up just go to https://www.hit.com.au

Orange stations have changed their RDS to “105.1MMM” and “Hit 105.9”.

1 Like

NXFM on the tune in app is now Hit106.9 Newcastle

101.3 Sea FM’s RDS is still “SEA-FM”.

No changes on the Radio App app.

i reckon a lot will change from 12am or 1am

I think SEA FM Central Coast (and Gold Coast) are staying with the predominantly SEA branding.

Presumably due to perceived overlap with Sydney/Newcastle and Brisbane H!t stations.

2 Likes

That KOFM logo looks disgusting, same with 4TO but 2GO and Gold aren’t too bad.

Sites are up and running

1 Like