Songs on the radio that you heard when you were in a slow-moving maccas drive thru, and man were you hanging out for that Frozen Coke.

November Rain - Guns n Roses

At least it passed the time

3 Likes

Darude - Sandstorm

8 Likes

We get the point, Bort.

Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly

THE MACHINE WAS IN DEFROST MODE :sleepy:

4 Likes

Is everything okay guys?

We are number one.

3 Likes

Shakira - Wherever, Whenever

it always bloody is

Omfg this thread name :joy:

I once got my rave on to Scooter - The Logical Song.

I was surprised the frozen coke machine was working, it normally is always down ā€˜for maintenanceā€™

Iā€™m assuming this thread, created by an admin, is a thinly veiled warning to stop creating pointless radio threads. One or two topics of this ilk is OK, but not a glut of them.

3 Likes

I, for one welcome our mediaspy overlords.

It would be a jab if the thread was named

songs youā€™ve heard on radio when you were pinging out of your fucking mind with the boys in the car as youā€™re coming home from a big night out because you messed up your chances at hooking in with that 9/10 bird in that club across from the kebab shop

Should we get back to the topic of frozen paradise?

Hey @Bort can a Frozen Mtn Dew, a Frozen Pepsi or a Frozen Fanta be spoken about in this thread or is it best for me to make another one?

5 Likes

Fanta, yes. Pepsi and MTN DEW are not available at Maccas, so no.

Bingo!

renames thread

4 Likes

I feel like a Frozen Coke now.

Are Maccas now a sponsor of Mediaspy?

2 Likes

In that case, why not merge the threads about songs on the radio into 1 thread and just call it ā€œRadio Songsā€ (also a Cold Chisel album).

Any other threads should then get merged into it as well.

The original version or a ā€œwe are number one butā€ version?

1 Like

Oh sorry.
We are number one but every one is replaced with the entire bee movie script but every time they say bee, cooking by the book is played at 2 times speed but every time they say cake, a meme about crippling depression is shown for 90 seconds.

5 Likes

ā€œand man were you hanging out for that Frozen Cokeā€, then you ordered and the girl said the Frozen Coke machine was out of order, and the shake machine was out of order too. Hate that!!

Boys of Summer.

2 Likes

Can it be a Hungry Jackā€™s drive thru instead of Maccas? Or do we need a separate thread for that? XD

1 Like

Or if it was a Frozen Fanta instead?

1 Like