Sky News

The red lights on the on TVs are confusing me :joy:

Of course but it should be concerning thsy sky news Australia after dark and Fox News opinion shows Spurr so much hatred towards people though. That

Both the channel and the documentary will launch on Tuesday, July 25. It will be on Foxtel channel 603.

this makes ZERO sense to me

imagine cnn or fox creating an entire channel dedicated to one news story ???

1 Like

I don’t even know what interest there would even be out there with the general public?

I lost interest in the whole issue when the Liberal Party decided to make this their latest political issue to try and score points against the Labor Party. Now, Sky are jumping on board to score ratings with those who oppose anything progressive and in the process perpetuate longstanding problems with the indigenous people of Australian.

3 Likes

Nice to see ChatGPT has joined MediaSpy!

1 Like

I see mini Paul (even with the bad stick-on beard) Caleb fills in for him now. Doing a very 2nd rate vocal impression too. Get your own shtick, kid.

1 Like

And even though it’s basically a shell of its former self, why is Sky News, a self-proclaimed ‘News organisation’, taking sides on this referendum? News organisations should be impartial and balanced, even alleged ones.

since when has Sky pretended to be that?

3 Likes

Who said they were taking sides?

Chris Kenny is saying he supports it and the News division isn’t saying it’s pro or against.

1 Like

You really think Sky News is going to provide a nuanced, balanced view of the Voice?

6 Likes

Gee people need to watch.

i wish I shared your optimism

2 Likes

The beginning of time. They’re only ‘News’ in name after 5pm. Hence why the term ‘alleged’.

Everyone else who’s in the After Dark lineup clearly suggests there is a trend. Kenny is an exception which I guess sort of balances it out in that regard.

1 Like

There is no news division. Dayside programming has blurred the lines and is pretty much opinion as well. Just like Fox News.

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion but you honestly have no idea about the internal workings of Sky News.

3 Likes

Do you work for sky news ?

3 Likes

Some of the Sky News YouTube originals are just a tad…bizarre

Obviously targeted towards the US (which is where their online audience is) but also now referring to their hosts (and Megyn Kelly?) as ‘Sky News All-Stars’

Always amusing to see Sky able to find some talking point about wokeness when it does not exist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: