Sky News

I’d prefer Jacinta back for NewsNight.

1 Like

A bit of Lisa Wilkinson/The Project/Jacinda Arden bashing in the first few minutes of Rita Panahi’s new show tonight. Made for great television. Loved it. :joy:

1 Like

In other words, Panahi delivered another editorial where she attacks politicians, journalists and shows which don’t align with her political views…

This is my problem with partisan commentators on both sides - the overwhelming majority of them are so partisan their views (for the most part) are utterly predictable. Panahi very much fits into that category.

3 Likes

Also known as attacking the people rather than their politics. Ala normal day at the office for Sky.

3 Likes

Just to provide some context, Rita took aim at Lisa applauding Jacinda Arden’s new rule of 24 days isolation which applies to some people who get covid in NZ.

And to think one actually pays for this.

3 Likes

I do genuinely worry about you sometimes.

6 Likes

Yes it’s real.

4 Likes

Look how thrilled they are :crazy_face:

I don’t see an issue if Tony Abbott can save the UK. Why not?

3 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Lol, you can’t take that stuff seriously.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Definitely spam calls :wink:

If received, hang up immediately.

2 Likes

So don’t invite them out for lunch then…

Sky News will have comprehensive coverage of four NSW by-elections tomorrow, aka Super Saturday, from 6pm AEDT.

3 Likes

But the result likely won’t be known for a few weeks, this seems a bit of a waste.

According to the Herald Sun, Mark Stevens has resigned from Sky News as Senior Reporter to join RSN Breakfast Club.

That was quick!

2 Likes

Looks like Andrew Clennell is filling in for Kieran Gilbert he hosted Sunday Agenda yesterday and today he hosted Afternoon Agenda.

1 Like