Shaun Micallef’s Mad as Hell

Hasn’t there always, given the show is called Shaun Micallef’s Mad As Hell and he’s basically anchoring the whole show…

3 Likes

You know what? forget i said that.
By the way, next week is episode 100.

Shaun Micallef’s Mad As Hell - Season 10

From Wednesday June 26 8:30pm

Eight years, three elections and five Prime Ministers later Mad as Hell is back for it’s record breaking, providence testing 10th season. Host Shaun Micallef celebrates his 21st year on TV by doing what he does best – sitting behind a desk and reading an autocue.

9 Likes

Prior to 1998, he was on Full Frontal for about three and a half years?

I think the ABC is meant to say that it’s Shaun Micallef’s 25th year on TV! :wink:

3 Likes

Finally!

3 Likes

Shaun joined Full Frontal in 1994 but wasn’t a full member of the cast until 1995. He left halfway through the 1997 season.

1 Like
3 Likes

No mention of scripts from Mr & Mrs Murder :thinking:

New cast additions: Christie Whelan Browne and Michelle Brasier.

2 Likes

Episode synopsis for tonight’s season premiere

Believing he’s made Wilma disappear by magic, Fred is arrested and tried for witchcraft. Under torture, he confesses but Barney turns up moments before the burning and points out that Christianity doesn’t yet exist.

And the drama continues next week

Fred and Barney build a joint swimming pool, leading to fights before Fred’s surprise birthday party. This saddens Fred and he is prescribed anti-depressants by Dr Melfi. Barney gets revenge by filling the pool with jelly.

2 Likes

So great to have this show back. Haven’t laughed so hard in ages.

Something new this year - actual closing credits.

1 Like

It looks like they are playing last weeks episode right now … a mistake at Media Hub?

“Hello, Media Hub?”

That’s what I thought!

3 Likes

thought it was just me going crazy! lol.

Something stuffed up over at ABC HQ.

1 Like

What do u expect from the ABC?

MediaHub who also control playout for WIN, Australia Plus, Imparja Television, 7flix, and FOX Networks Group have managed the ABC’s presentation since 2010. When something like this happens it’s not actually in the ABC’s control (the episode should have been transferred from ITV Australia to MediaHub earlier today) . Someone in a booth will be read the riot act methinks.

https://www.mediahubaustralia.com.au/

2 Likes