Shaun Micallef’s Eve of Destruction

Episode 1 guests:

Stephen Curry and Felix Cameron (Boy Swallows Universe).

One question, two guests and the man everyone agrees is this country’s least experienced interviewer. Join Shaun Micallef each week as he chats with his famous acquaintances about what’s REALLY important to them.

1 Like

Sometimes you should leave the comedy to the comedians. I had a chat with Shaun Micallef and I decided to do my intro in a sarcastic Shaun kind of way. It fell a bit flat hahahahah

yep, it wasn’t great…

Shaun actually liked it. He was a lot of fun and we had a good chat afterwards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A great first episode. Guests Stephen Curry and Felix Cameron were funny too and good natured. Brian the chainsaw was good natured too.

2 Likes

It got better once Felix arrived. I felt Stephen’s interview was a litle slow out of the gates.

I like having the guests all on the couch the whole time Graham Norton style. It had a good groove when all 3 were there.

2 Likes

Episode 2 - Rebecca Gibney and Kate Langbroek.

Wednesday August 21 8:00pm

2 Likes

Agree. Should’ve started it with Felix not Stephen.

Weird to think 2 days ago I never knew Felix Cameron existed and now I’d watch anything he’s in.

2 Likes

Good timing for this interview that also includes references to her son as seen on the Logies stage.

2 Likes

Episode 5 synopsis sounds interesting:

Shaun interviews Richard Nixon in this exclusive and very special episode. Given Nixon has been dead since 1994, the conversation is a little one-sided.

4 Likes

Shaun in Time Bandits this week

1 Like

Episode 3 - Felicity Ward and Adam Liaw

Wednesday August 28 8:00pm

2 Likes

Episode 4 - Robyn Butler and Jimmy Rees

Wednesday September 04 8:00pm

1 Like

Episode 6 Synopsis is quite disturbing, hope all are ok.

Shaun sits this episode out and Leigh Sales takes over. Unfortunately, some monkeys attack her half-way through.

3 Likes
1 Like

What :joy:

I wanted this show to be so different;

Video of Out-take

OUT-TAKE (from tonight's #EveOfDestruction) pic.twitter.com/RLwSlbRINq

— Shaun Micallef (@shaunmicallef) September 4, 2024

Episode 7 synopsis is out and it’s another confusing one

Luis Buñuel is guest director for this extraordinarily confusing episode. The interview consists entirely of close-ups of eyes. It’s impossible to tell who the guests are.

Episode 5 - Usman Khawaja and Peter Helliar

Wednesday September 11 8:00pm

Pete looks like he’s had an eye tweak