Seven Tennis Coverage

Seven have not sent any detail through yet but Fast4 tennis is in the 7Mate schedule:

Monday 8 January at 7:30pm AEDT

FAST4 Tennis

Australian livewire Nick Kyrgios, world no. 1 Rafael Nadal, alongside world top 5 players Grigor Dimitrov and Alexander Zverev feature in Fast4 LIVE from Ken Rosewall Arena in Sydney.

1 Like

Brisbane International:

4 Likes

Why is there a variation in the scoreboard for the above Garcia v Cornet match? Are Seven using the international feed this year for some matches?

I think they are taking the international feed for all matches.

But in the beginning they put their own scoreboard graphic up for a few seconds.

2 Likes

7QLD includes HD

4 Likes

Peter Donegan was commentating earlier in Brisbane. Back on 7 after not being involved in their Spring Carnival or golf coverage last year.

2 Likes

I believe last year they took world feed graphics for the Brisbane and Sydney tournaments but during the Australian Open they ran their own graphics. Be interesting to see what happens this year. So far I’m assuming these new graphics are world feed graphics.

Commenting on behalf of Tennis Australia or Tennis QLD maybe (for international feed)?

Usually the world feed has their own score bugs, full frame graphics and then the 7 add their own graphics here and there when needed. Also their hosting cameras are not through world feed but fed into their own production control room.

1 Like

@TV.Cynic I know you’re on a break from ratings posts at the moment.

But are you able to give any indication as to how the Hopman Cup / Brisbane International is performing on Ch 7 / 7mate?

Thank you.

1 Like

OzTAM should be back at work tomorrow.

3 Likes

I wish the ‘hosts’ would shut up and just let the commentators speak during breaks in play.

And whoever is the host right now - has miss pronounced Pat Rafter Arena about 25 times :roll_eyes:

That’s an issue I have with Seven Sport, during events with multi-channel over-flow, the hosts keep rotating frequently and often don’t show you them with a super (especially if it’s just V/O via Seven Sport studios at BCM - like Rio 2016).

Is starting to become very annoying :tired_face::tired_face: using a host continuing to waffle

Hopman Cup simulcast with 7 and the 7tennis channel.

This old link still works - Seven’s 2012 team:

This year was the launch of the current graphics package & first solo AFL rights. What’s changed in 6 years?

Are Allan Stone, Nicole Bratke & Kerryn Pratt still involved?

1 Like

With todd Woodbridge unavailable, Jason Bennett hosted the afternoon coverage of the Brisbane International.

1 Like

Sadly no. Allan Stone was commentating on the world feed last year. Not sure what happened with him and Seven. I think Pratt was also on the world feed commentary team.

1 Like

Hopman Cup on 7Two

Next match coming up

1 Like

Tennis Australia set to launch major revamp of summer series ahead of 2020 Australian Open

LINK = http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/tennis/tennis-australia-set-to-launch-major-revamp-of-summer-series-ahead-of-2020-australian-open/news-story/0ec0d04542157ada29c11c6e134e61af

This sounds very interesting… and I’m sure Seven would be on board.

2 Likes