Seven Sport

Next year’s event will be on 13 February due to the additional regular season game

2 Likes
4 Likes

So I take from this that Neil Crompton has signed on again? All the reporting before Christmas suggested he hadnt yet

2 Likes

2021 NFL Playoffs week two schedule on 7mate
Divisional playoffs (all times AEDT)
Sunday, 17 January
NFC: Rams at Packers (8.35am)
AFC: Ravens at Bills (12.15pm)

Monday, 18 January
AFC: Browns at Chiefs (7.05am)
NFC: Buccaneers at Saints (10.40am)

1 Like

Big day of sport in South East Queensland today with the fourth test at The Gabba and the annual Magic Millions race day on the Gold Coast. Due to the cricket, the horse racing is on 7TWO all afternoon.
Jason Richardson and Katelyn Mallyon did a pre-recorded preview from the race track during the lunch break at the cricket.

3 Likes

Horse Racing coverage is now on Seven’s main channel due to heavy rain at the Cricket. Also on 7two as per schedule. Not sure of starting time on Seven.

1 Like

Horse racing on Seven’s main channel had concluded after the running of Magic Millions Classic for 3-year-olds.

1 Like

Old 7 Sport mics and C7 Sport logo.

3 Likes

Is that j Brayshaw?

2 Likes

Yes siree. Sounds exactly the same now than then!

Thommo! He’s clothed this time! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s a video. If memory serves me right, 7 only showed sessions 2 and 3 of each day. 1 was exclusive to C7 sport. I’d guess this match ended in session 1.

2 Likes

No, the match I got it from was an ODI series final between Australia and Pakistan in England, where the post series presentations were cut short after the Aussies walked off the balcony after a Pakistani fan threw a full beer can at the players, hitting Michael Bevan.

2 Likes

2021 NFL Playoffs week three schedule on 7mate
Conference championships (all times AEDT)
Monday, 25 January
NFC: Buccaneers at Packers (7.05am)
AFC: Bills at Chiefs (10.40am)

1 Like

Correct. Although from memory they did show session 1 on Seven on weekends or friday/saturday (at least in Sydney)

Nine could do the same with the next Ashes in England. 1st sessions exclusive to Stan Sport with session 2&3 on Nine.

2 Likes

Access 31 a community station had the first session of the Ashes in Perth

1 Like

Using the anti-siphoning list to lock Foxtel out then putting it behind their own paywall would be bold.

4 Likes

Does the anti-siphoning list apply to streaming services?

As did Ace TV in Adelaide.

Why the fuck would they do that?