Seven Sport

Oh OK I thought you meant on 7Plus. If only that they could stream their coverage…in this digital day and age.

1 Like

Yeah. 7Plus cannot stream the cricket coverage. THis replaces a Scoreboard screen on the streaming devices. If people want to watch the cricket, they can subscribe to Kayo Sports.

The Williams sisters may play in the Olympics next year?

3 Likes

Interesting that Seven included racing.com in the endboard - don’t think they’ve done that in previous versions of that promo. Unless there’s a contractual clause in Ten’s contract preventing it from happening, I think Seven will significantly push racing.com’s Melbourne Cup Carnival coverage throughout the Spring Racing Carnival

2 Likes

With Basil Zempilas hosting Weekend Sunrise from Sydney today, who is calling the opening heats at the Australian Swimming Championships from Adelaide later this morning? Or could Basil commentate the heats in front of a TV before flying to Adelaide this afternoon?

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time someone has called off a tv.

2 Likes

Heats are rarely covered by commentators for national championships.

2 Likes

Yep, Pyeongchang comes to mind.

1 Like

I watch a bit of heats at national championships on 7plus. It’s a direct feed from Swimming Australia with its own graphics with no commentary, but you can hear messages from the venue announcer.

Is this Peter Mitchell? (Thought my eyes might’ve been tired or something!)

Didn’t realise he used to host telecasts for Seven Sport. This is the 1997 Australian Open.

I thought it was mainly Drew Morphett and Sandy Roberts in the 1980s-2000s.

1 Like

Yep that’s Michell. Only ever recall him doing golf telecasts possibly even just the Masters at Huntingdale where he’d done the first tee introductions for a while.

1 Like

Here’s the run sheet for the first half hour of tonight’s swimming on 7Two

1 Like

Will Seven Sport turn this into a horse dating reality show? The leading contender to have first crack with Winx is Snitzel who charges a service fee of $220,000.

1 Like

A new generic 7 Sport opener debuted this week during 7TWO’s coverage of Australian Swimming Championships. I think it’s much better than the red “building blocks” opener from last summer.
Also, I’ve just found 7plus is streaming the final round of Six Day cycling series which is held in Brisbane from today to Sunday. Seven should have promoted it better (e.g. mentioning the event during last weekend’s sporting coverage).

2 Likes

Blue colored 7 sport watermark for winx on the racing coverage.

4 Likes

So the Melbourne cup well be shown on 7 racing station🤔

1 Like

Yep… great deal by TEN.

1 Like

Coverage of Brisbane 6-Day Cycling Event on 7Plus

1 Like

2019 Stawell Gift before the traditional Easter Monday AFL game

3 Likes