Seven Regional

Epic fail on Prime7 Shepparton right now.

Had 15min of ad breaks, only opening 10min of program (Seven arvo news melb). Whoops!

3 Likes

Mediahub had generally overcome all their initial gremlins (?). I hope they are not coming back.

3 Likes

First 10min were fine, then Jacqui Felgate went to a live-cross with Tim Lester in Canberra and abruptly faded to ad breaks (starting with a 7HD promo for AFL State of Origin).

Then it came back… Right as Jacqui was throwing to the actual ad break spot :joy: So back to ads again (the exact same ones).

That seemed to go on forever. Then it came back again… As Jacqui again threw to an ad break :joy::joy:

Then I gave up and switched off (just wanted the headlines). Would’ve been about 15min all up of wall-to-wall ads, that’s if it returned to program by 4:25pm. Whoops!!!

4 Likes

Caught a Prime7 line-up on 7flix Shepp, featuring main channel and 7Two

@Abesty I assume they do multiple versions daily depending on the market, as even the “7Two” transition would be different in say NSW regional markets, who aren’t getting BH&G at 7:30pm (only regional Victoria due to AFL from 7:30pm on the main channel)?

4 Likes

Yes that’s right, I think different version if there are variations in certain markets

2 Likes

Whoops. 7flix Shepp just aired a promo for “Garfield: Tale of two kittens 6:45pm Friday”. It already aired two days ago! (Didn’t see this promo until tonight either). MediaHub ingested it for the wrong date?

3 Likes

New promo for advertising:

Previous one:

6 Likes

Jason Hodges (in one of those caps) isn’t in BH&G anymore

2 Likes

Can’t believe how the old “local advertising” ad with images some shows that have been axed on Seven and outdated promo shots stayed on-air for a few years! On another, The X Factor had been already axed by the time it went on air, maybe Prime didn’t get the memo?

3 Likes

Coronavirus Message:

There’s also a GWN version @WAtvVideos :

10 Likes

Adorable yet informative. LOVE it!

If only Seven Adelaide still had Fat Cat.

3 Likes

The Prime news set looks quite big for a regional bulletin.

2 Likes

What a ghastly set Prime has. Up there with 7 Perth.

3 Likes

Prime’s Trading Update to the ASX from last Thursday.

Its share price is currently at 9c.

3 Likes

I’m not sure when this started, but Prime7/GWN7 are now showing the Early News. I first noticed this today and the TV Guide says that it is there for at least the following week:

Previously they played infomercials until Sunrise at 5:30am.

When the Early News bulletin first started in July 2008, Prime had infomercials until 6am, it wasn’t until August of that year they dropped the last infomercial to take the Early News.

And then it moved to 5am in January 2016, but it hasn’t been seen regularly until now on Prime7/GWN7 …

11 Likes

Presumably the pandemic triggered this change, but it’s definitely a welcome one.

Coronavirus What’s Ons:

#together Ident

5 Likes

“1800 zero two double-0 eight zero”

Pick one, it’s either ‘zero’ or ‘0’, not both in the same number :wink:

6 Likes

Who presented this?

1 Like

Another one:

2 Likes