Seven Regional

It’s still named GWN7 over here, and there are still quite a few sponsored commercials with the GWN7 logo going to air. The transition isn’t over yet.

3 Likes

Are they still showing Doopa Dog in GWN7 land?

No

Until the forum dies

20 Likes

I would say these will continue until the current contracts are finished with each advertisement. Then 7 Regional will align with the metro schedules.

I cannot wait for that day. Things like this are unacceptable:

1 Like

Yeah especially when there’s an additional home shopping channel on top!

1 Like

Yeah same, I bloody hate it when I can’t wait endless repeats of other shows at 3am in the morning!

4 Likes

It’s funny because it’s an ungodly hour, but repeats are better than home shopping. I’m often up until 2 or 3 on days off. Seven is a no-go-zone for shift workers and insomniacs. 10 offers far more entertainment for the wee hours.

3 Likes

Nope. I kid you not, it was Fat Cat. I’m absolutely livid now.

They’ve also gone back to the normal ‘fly through’ 7 ident, probably because it’s a proper dirty feed now.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Does Seven Perth still show these?? Incredible.

1 Like

gdi Seven :man_facepalming:

So it was Fat Cat who killed Prime Possum and Doopa Dog!

10 Likes

His hands have Doopa’s blood on them, but as far as I know, Fat Cat’s nightly segment is just a Perth (now WA) thing. Prime Possum’s murderer is still a mystery.

10 Likes

I don’t understand why Seven eliminates the two regional mascots (where it’s more warranted)… but still keeps a metro mascot for Perth in 2022?

1 Like

It’s the highest rated market, therefore it keeps localisms.

2 Likes

Seven are heartless, child hating monsters who are too cheap to deck the characters out in some Seven branded merch and shoot new spots. Warburton probably uses what’s left of Agro to wipe the dipstick when he checks the oil in his Porsche.

16 Likes

Mr Stokes probably insisted on it. TVW is his baby.

2 Likes

Perth people hate change. If they do anything with Fat Cat there will be riots.

1 Like

Eat your heart out, Ayr near Townsville

9 Likes