Seven On-Air Presentation

Max looks like Judge Doom from Roger Rabbit.

The Christmas ident without the cricket score.

Also saw a NSW version - had some extra personalities owing to having just one newsreader.

2 Likes

No shows mentioned under Sonia. Too many to name. But seems to be less for 2023.

Just The Voice and Big Brother.

No Holey Moley or DWTS.

3 Likes

At least this one isn’t as cringy as that one a few years back with the present going everywhere.

1 Like

Yes glad to see that gone. If I am correct the Melbourne and Brisbane footage was recycled from 2020 in 2021, but Sydney, Adelaide and Perth got new footage. New promo is better IMO.

1 Like

A couple more

6 Likes

Anything from Adelaide or regional markets?

1 Like

I feel as if I see the same thing every year!

Just uploaded SA; 7 QLD regional showed the same as Brisbane metro.

3 Likes

I really do hate that sylization of Seven News as 7NEWS - honestly, what is wrong with Seven News, or 7 News? Why is it in all caps, and why is 7 and News not spaced out?

2 Likes

7NEWS | 7News
7 NEWS | 7 News

Having a space just looks a bit odd IMO. “10 News (First)” having two digits can get away with it, but having one digit spaced away looks a bit empty.

Plus, no space ties in with the rest of the brand. 7Sport, 7two, etc.

3 Likes

Local Perth ID

1 Like

Lots of names, brands etc these days that are 2 words are written without a space between.

1 Like

30 sec & 40 sec versions for all markets

5 Likes

I’m confused at to why Perth require two Christmas promos?

1 Like

Is it weird that Sam Mac is not included? He could have filmed a local message in each state throughout the year.

1 Like

One follows the network style and one is local. That is pretty normal for TVW.

3 Likes

Waste of money to be honest. Not required.

1 Like

That old BCM MCR Hub (and former 7News national back-drop and renovated/modernised about a decade back) behind Peter Mitchell is lit up like a Christmas tree, you’d be forgiven for thinking national broadcast operations were still coming out of the facility! Must still be utilised for some teams? Perhaps a lot were qualified/sought after and unwilling to move to Frenchs Forest in Sydney?

1 Like

Could be that the feeds are still fed there, but only as a backup?