Seven On-Air Presentation

I am sorry. You’re right. I do try to screenshot via live streams, but sometimes it is from a TV. But to be fair, I’m not a vault staff member nor a frequent capture contributor (such as those in the news bulletin threads daily).

Managed to get a RTL-SDR for around $12 direct from China, good if you want to do some FM DXing and then watch TV!

No promo in Melbourne or Adelaide, albeit on 7mate, for yet another Thursday. But there was for Sydney, Brisbane and Perth:

Do you approve of my quality this time @WAtvVideos? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

“Technical difficulty” network crawler on 7HD Melbourne just then during AFL, about not being able to broadcast Powerball results

Yes sorry about the poor quality, a camera shot, as it obviously happened suddenly

1 Like

“Aussie Playing Now” network in-program promo bug for 7Two.

Broadcast on 7mate Melbourne (probably on other channels at different times in different markets too)

4 Likes

Stylised and “first time on 7mate” promo

2 Likes

Whoops. Someone didn’t pass the memo onto whoever lines-up ad breaks at MediaHub.

Rare split schedule for 7flix tonight, Magic Mike XXL not broadcast in Sydney, replaced by Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (hazard a guess because of AFL commitments on 7mate in Sydney on Sunday, when other markets get Pirates).

On 7flix Sydney a moment ago, they got the “next” promo wrong, but still managed to get the PRG right :thinking:

1 Like

For consistency, main channel version (only other difference was “first time on 7” instead of 7mate):

Use of tie-in in a 7flix promo:
“Before Alice through the Looking Glass premieres Saturday on 7, relive Alice In Wonderland next…”

2 Likes

There was a five second tie-in promo during House Rules on Seven Melbourne last night, featuring the cast of Mamma Mia musical and the TV Man.

1 Like

“Seven Melbourne - Home of Sport” ident had been edited, finally removing the Australian Open and replacing with cricket (after after Morning News).

2 Likes

7flix tie-in promo “The Full Monty” (1997) film tonight, with the new TV special The Real Full Monty on Sunday:

3 Likes

":heart: 7 location " idents are back.

No major change, just updated. Short version aired in an ad break during tonight’s AFL in Melbourne.

3 Likes

Seven Brisbane has “7 live studios” at the Ekka.

3 Likes

Tonight’s new episodes of Highway Patrol had a disclaimer with Deeksy V/O “since the filming of this episode [even though it was only last year] some Victoria Police policies or procedures may have changed”.

Also, for the first time in about 5 years, they finally used the correct and latest Greenstone TV production ended (after usually just copying and pasting one that said “2013” which might’ve confused viewers).

3 Likes

What viewers? Who cares?

1 Like

The show will screen for years though so the “disclaimer” makes sense.

1 Like

If you saw the year “2013” naturally you’d think it was produced that year, hence not new.

1 Like

Wouldn’t they have to watch the entire episode before seeing that?

1 Like