Seven On-Air Presentation 2003-04

Admittedly I was a fan of TT during the Naomi Robson says, but like many here I don’t think it was the same after she left in 2006.

But in saying that, I still enjoyed the Anna Coren period between 2007-08.

5 Likes

Only remember her saying “I’m Anna Coren, bye for now” each night after the last ad break and a weather map/music before Home and Away (when I used to watch H&A in its early-mid dominant days).

3 Likes

Her sign-off was significantly different to that of Naomi Robson’s more-formal “I hope you have a great evening, please take care and goodnight”. I guess Coren had a more-relaxed style of presenting whereas Robson was more serious and formal (which IMO was what made Today Tonight a late-blooming ratings success towards the end of her run).

1 Like

Taken on 27 July 2003

Video credit YouTube/The Guy With Games.

Night when Nathan Cochrane won $515,000 on Deal or No Deal.

6 Likes

That was actually on 20 July 2003 - the show’s second ever episode.

The Mole in Paradise premiered on 27 July 2003.

2 Likes

The IDs for Lucky 7 featuring various network stars in 2003-04, the promos shown, along with promo endtags as well as idents in between commercials.

Also in 2004, Seven promos for Feeling Good, Stars and on now idents had a few scenes of Lucky Number 7 featuring Home and Away stars alongside other shows.

You said all the memories for blast of the past decades.

1 Like

Channel Seven Adelaide - Thursday 18/12/2003

Break Bumper:

PRG:

Summer Buzz:

Promo Endtags:

9 Likes

Channel Seven Sydney - Sunday 28/9/2003

Lineup:

Ident:

PRGs:

Promo Endtags:

12 Likes

Channel Seven Sydney - Sunday 24/8/2003

Rugby World Cup Sponsored Promo/Ident:

Sponsors:

Movie Ad Break Bumper:

PRG/Watermark:

Promo Endtags:

9 Likes

Last few weeks of the 2000-2003 logo before switching to the current all-red logo

2 Likes

Channel Seven Sydney - Monday 21/7/2003

Idents:

Ad Break Bumper:

PRG:

Promo Endtags:

9 Likes