Seven On-Air Presentation 1996-98

That’s the only shot of Sevens short lived “Seven News @ Five” bulletin I’ve seen. Good find.

5 Likes

Also appears to be from the short period in which Deeksy hosted Family Feud

3 Likes

There was a crawler for what’s coming up on Seven Nightly News during daytime programming

1 Like

Was a lottery show sponsored by the Lotteries Commission (now Lotterywest). The late Chris Mainwaring was the host of the Perth version. Adelaide had its own version of Telespin.

1 Like

Channel Seven Adelaide - Monday 17/11/1997

The Monday Movie Opener:

Dumb and Dumber Break Bumper:

PRG:

Adelaide’s Home with Seven Ident:

Promo Endtags:

5 Likes

Almost the end of the ratings year aside, who would have thought that Seven ever attempted to air King of the Hill at a 7:30pm Sunday timeslot when years later they either burned off episodes during late morning daytime or late night.

4 Likes

I remember watching this regularly in its weekday afternoon timeslot when they’d run episodes for months at a time. Unfortunate networks don’t do this anymore with the wastelands much of their daytime schedules now are.

haha i remember King of the Hill coming out, mum said no to my sister and i watching it (we were 5 and 10 at the time) but we did anyway lol

Everyone’s or (insert city’s name here) Home with 7. Great jingle that was.

1 Like

The second version of SAS7’s ‘Adelaide’s Home’ ID.

Screen_Shot_2020-03-19_at_11.52.17_am

4 Likes

Perth had its own version with “Perth’s Home with Seven”

2 Likes

TVW7_1997-98

3 Likes

Loved that movie opener. Prime kept it going for a few extra years :+1:

With thanks to @Zampakid once again, more caps from Channel Seven Adelaide. This time from Sunday September 14, 1997.

Teaser Promo for the October 12 Premiere of Speed - same graphic (minus the Seven logo at the end) was used as the Breakbumper when this movie aired:

Points of interest:

*That “Full Frontal” promo would’ve been the last new episode of the series to air on Channel Seven…although it wasn’t promoted as the Season/Series Finale.
*Rather gratuitous use of the more risque scenes with Pamela Anderson from “Good Cop Bad Cop” in the Next Sunday Promo for that movie! :wink:
*There were also promos for Better Homes & Gardens/The Great Outdoors, Blue Heelers/Witness and Profiler during this recording, but the endtags were exactly the same as those seen during previous recordings so have been omitted.

7 Likes

man I loved Emergency 000

Full Frontal was quietly cancelled. It then moved to Ten in 1998.

2 Likes

Can’t imagine it did too well in between Australia’s Most Wanted and Millennium.

I thought it aired on Thursday nights for most of its run, but my memory is a little hazy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I believe that Seven moved Full Frontal to Mondays for the final season.

Along with the departures of key cast members, probably the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Shaun Micallef’s departure halfway through the season was a huge loss.

1 Like

PRGs from 1998?:

4 Likes