Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

As Prime7 News closes shop for tomorrow and Boxing Day, they prepared a somewhat special closer across full bulletin regions. The closer was pre-recorded way before they start grinding in making tonight’s respective editions. Guess who came in to their studio during the pre-recorded tape.

(From the North Coast edition, which is aired live)

Two versions of the closer were made. This one’s a variant for the Albury/NSW-VIC Border region where a different endline was read (for obvious reasons).
6 Likes

Wonderful to see Maddie and Possum reunited

9 Likes

On almost all the news bulletins for the last 2 weeks, 2 women (don’t know their names) have been presenting, yet the intro stays says Karl’s name. Really bugs me every time I watch it.

2 Likes

One is Liz Gwynn, don’t know the other one.

3 Likes

Kirstie Fitzpatrick I believe

4 Likes

Ned Balme has been presenting the evening updates as of late. He was previously the sports reporter for the Wagga bulletin.

2 Likes

Newcastle Updates Monday

Newcastle Updates Tuesday

5 Likes

What’s On:

5 Likes

Liz Gwynn has left Prime7 and is now reporting for Nine News Border/NE in Albury, NSW

8 Likes

Anyone know where Kurravi went?

1 Like

He’s still in Canberra

1 Like

pretty sure he meant where’d he go from Prime.

2 Likes

He’s still says he’s a Prime7 Presenter in Canberra.

5 Likes

That’s much better than the “Community Noticeboard” that 9NBN does.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know

1 Like

I wonder if she has taken the position of Ashlea Kunowski seeing she moved to 7 Melbourne

3 Likes

Kirstie Fitzpatrick has been doing a great job with the updates :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yes they need help.

I support this.

Also: prime pays 7 40% of ad revenue.

However they should rework the affiliate deal so the hours of programming they carry local content (6-7) that ad revenue stays with prime not 7

2 Likes