Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Tina Altieri presenting Perth’s 4 pm news this week
Sam Jolly on Hols (school holidays)

8 Likes

Wednesday 30th September & Thursday 01st October -

Sean Sowerby is presenting sport on the Morning News.

6 Likes

If anyone is wondering where Matt Shirvington has been the last couple of weeks since he hasn’t presented sport since September 12th, he’s been in hotel quarantine in Queensland before taking on the role of lead commentator on Holey Moley which airs on Seven in 2021.

Most likely Matt Carmichael will continue doing Friday & Saturday sport in Sydney until Shirvo’s finished shooting Holey Moley.

10 Likes

I had been wondering where he was lately, this new role should raise his national profile with Seven next year.

7 Likes

Thursday 1 October-

Angela Cox is presenting Morning News today.

9 Likes

Ann Sanders did say “I’ll see you tomorrow” at the end of yesterday’s 4pm Sydney bulletin, so unless she’s off sick, then she might be back for the afternoon news (like when a few months ago Angela did the Morning News and then Ann was back for the Afternoon News).

2 Likes

Angela said on TMS “Ann Sanders won’t be in l will be here doing 11:30”.

6 Likes

Ann Sanders is back presenting Sydney’s Afternoon News.

9 Likes

I had a feeling that might happen as in the past Ann has had a morning shift off and has returned for the Afternoon shift.

3 Likes

Correct, IIRC it happened ocasionally around Feb/Mar/Apr/May but I don’t actually think it’s happened since May.

4 Likes

@FootyKick You have a much better memory than me mate!:joy:

4 Likes

Shirvo should present from Queensland.

6 Likes

Friday 2 October-

Mike Amor is presenting Morning News filling in for Sally Bowrey.

10 Likes

Matt Carmichael is presenting sport on the Morning News, and is most likely filling in for Matt Shirvington today and tomorrow.

6 Likes

Amelia Mulcahy is presenting weather on Morning News today.

7 Likes

All the non-Adelaide presenters seem to have trouble saying her surname :joy:

Amelia is probably now permanent on the Friday Morning News even though Angie’s back.

Perhaps Angie only wants to do weather on Sydney’s 4pm & 6pm bulletins for the time being, so she can spend more time at home with her family.

3 Likes

Very true Mike certainly had a problem pronouncing her surname! :joy:

5 Likes

Friday: Angie Asmus is presenting Afternoon news in Sydney.
Michael Usher is at the desk discussing Trumps Covid diagnosis

9 Likes

Mike Amor has joined Jacqui Felgate at the desk on Melbourne’s Afternoon News regarding Trump’s COVID diagnosis.

7 Likes

I assume Queensland’s Afternoon News have Sharyn or Max crossing to Amanda Abate who’s at the Gold Coast studios to discuss Trump’s diagnosis?

4 Likes