Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Because that was his last update so he replies to it? So it creates a thread of the updates.

2 Likes

Looks like Katrina Blowers is away and got engaged.

3 Likes

Josh Holt has been at 10 for 10 years this month and in December it will be Tony Auden’s 10-year anniversary with Seven. His first report was Sunday 1 December 2013.

8 Likes

Wow… I didn’t realise Tony Auden had been there 10 years. Just shows that time flies.

9 Likes

Melina Sarris on Melbourne weather tonight. I think it’s the first time since she came back from maternity leave.

4 Likes

Monday 21 August -
Melina Sarris presented weather in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Former Nine News Adelaide reporter Ainsley Koch has joined Seven News Melbourne.

5 Likes

ANOTHER ONE gone from Nine News Adelaide, the high turnover of journalists continues!

2 Likes

Tuesday 22 August to Sunday 27 August -
Estelle Griepink presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

EDIT 23/8: I noticed tonight that Estelle was showing her baby bump. She revealed on Instagram on July 7 that she was six months pregnant.

EDIT 2 24/8: Jane Bunn is holidaying in Maldives according to her Instagram.

5 Likes

She’s been at HSV quite a while now too, one of her early memorable reports was a live-cross outside Flemington after the Melbourne Cup and she was heckled by a drunk woman who also attempted to grab her mic and she brushed her off handling herself beautifully. There might be a video somewhere. Positive that was when Seven still had VRC broadcast rights, I’d guess it was 2015/2016/2017?

4 Likes

I’m assuming it’s been a late change at HSV7.

Andrew McCormack read the 4.00pm bulletin solo.

Bec Maddern reading tonights 6.00pm bulletin solo.

Peter Mitchell absent.

7 Likes

Isn’t that normal? Furgo only works Sun-Thursday in Sydney. Wouldn’t it be the same in Melbourne?

No it’s not. Mitch does M - F.

4 Likes

Saturday (26.08.2023) - Sunday (27.08.2023): Samantha Heathwood is presenting in Brisbane again this weekend.

6 Likes

Monday 28 August to Wednesday 30 August -
Sonia Marinelli presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

5 Likes

Adelaide weather presenter Amelia Mulcahy is going on maternity leave next week. Casey Treloar is filling in for her. I was expecting Gertie Spurling who filled in for Amelia when she was on maternity leave in 2019. AMELIA MULCAHY on Instagram: "It’s almost five years ago to the day that I met the gorgeous @caseytreloar7 at the @royaladelaideshow, handling her beloved Carmel in the background of a @7newsadelaide weather report. Fast forward to today and Casey will be covering my maternity leave - and what better time to start than the Monday of show week! Love this pic by Keryn Stevens for @thetiser with Casey’s beautifully presented 🐄 Sweet 💫"

1 Like

Treloar is a better choice especially given the Royal Show is on and she’s a country chick who’s very familiar with the showground’s experience, Gertie’s great on the weekends and is doing great reading the 5pm bulletins when she does so.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to Perth’ sport editor/presenter Ryan Daniels 40 today

7 Likes

Jane Bunn back from holidays and presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Jelisa Apps (ex-Nine and Ten) starts with 7NEWS Sydney next week.

https://x.com/jelisaapps/status/1698845324306194884?s=46&t=pH8Nbt9ccJOMPCwK9J4Wtg

4 Likes