Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Why the need for “7NEWS Australia”? Where else would it be?

5 Likes

Maybe as she is a National presenter on the Friday morning and Sunday 5pm news.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I think that’s Sally Bowrey you are getting confused at - Angie does Sydney weather Monday to Thursday (Sydney people correct me if I’m wrong) and Saturday 5pm

3 Likes

True. Angie has presented fill-in on national bulletins and Sunrise though.

4 Likes

A tribute from QLD Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to both Pat and Wally.

Annastacia Palaszczuk MP | Facebook

6 Likes

I’d say that this is because of how it’s tagged on Facebook and they crossposted it to Twitter without changing it. Quite common for many brands when the social media manager forgets to edit to fit the platform.

2 Likes

Nice one from AP.

1 Like

An amazing career! Well done Patty.

6 Likes

Robert Ovadia presenting in Sydney this weekend.

5 Likes

I don’t think you can compare Patty to Wally. Pat is leagues ahead.

3 Likes

Abbey Gelmi mentioned Pat Welsh’s retirement at the end of sports segment on tonight’s Melbourne bulletin, with a brief montage of his on-screen appearances also shown.

4 Likes

So did Matt Shirvington in Sydney.

1 Like

Sat 28.01.23:
Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher presenting tonight’s bulletin in Brisbane. I’m guessing this is to farewell Pat Welsh. Clearly he is loved and respected by his colleagues.
After the first commercial break, they returned with clips of Pat hosting SportsWorld. (Or was it SportScene?
After the second break, an interview with Usain Bolt.
Message from Dick Johnson before the next break, and from Greg Norman after another.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Late finish (7:05) in Brisbane tonight with the tribute to Pat.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome recognition for an Aussie TV legend. Nice to see it get a mention in Melbourne and Sydney too.

9 Likes

And what a career, so diverse, so many experiences, not just in sport, and admired by colleagues and sportspeople alike.
47 years… one employer, one main studio, one network.

5 Likes

Tribute at end of bulletin

6 Likes