Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Amber Laidler most likely

6 Likes

Rick & Sue return for there 38th year presenting 7 news in Perth tonight.:clap:

13 Likes

Amanda Abate returned tonight on the Gold Coast.

8 Likes

Nice to see Amanda on the left. Wish they’d do that in Brisbane.

3 Likes

I Always think it looks so corny when they leave the weather presenter on that screen during the closer waving for GC & Brisbane news.

Well apart from here in Sydney when it decided to piss down at the end of the 6pm news… Sarah Cumming laughing it off. Miss that girl.

3 Likes

It’s mainly Paul Burt who does the waving :smile: With the news anchors trying their best to ignore him.

1 Like

Lol.

Sunrise has reported this morning that 7NEWS Sydney weather presenter Angie Asimus has welcomed her second child, a girl named Scarlett, into the world.

9 Likes

Congratulations to Angie. This must’ve been very sudden because there was no farewell for her at the end of Tuesday’s bulletin. Amber Laidler did Sydney’s weather last night.

4 Likes

If I remember correctly, there was also a short turnaround between Angie going on maternity leave and then giving birth to her first child back in 2020. This may have also been the same case with Amber Laidler when she had her first child.

1 Like

6 Likes

Eddy said today was supposed to be her last day at work.

4 Likes

Why the need for “7NEWS Australia”? Where else would it be?

5 Likes

Maybe as she is a National presenter on the Friday morning and Sunday 5pm news.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I think that’s Sally Bowrey you are getting confused at - Angie does Sydney weather Monday to Thursday (Sydney people correct me if I’m wrong) and Saturday 5pm

3 Likes

True. Angie has presented fill-in on national bulletins and Sunrise though.

4 Likes

A tribute from QLD Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk to both Pat and Wally.

Annastacia Palaszczuk MP | Facebook

6 Likes

I’d say that this is because of how it’s tagged on Facebook and they crossposted it to Twitter without changing it. Quite common for many brands when the social media manager forgets to edit to fit the platform.

2 Likes

Nice one from AP.

1 Like