Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Not at the same time

2 Likes

Bec was the third news presenter at Seven Melbourne for almost 10 years. She filled in on weekends and often did national bulletins from Melb and Sydney. She hosted Today Tonight / The Morning Show / Weekend Sunrise and read Sunrise News as a fill in presenter.

She was the main presenter on the 4.30 News in 2006 and 2013 when it came out of Melbourne.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Yes but she did breakfast radio and nightly news. Sunrise and Tarsh’s podcast/digital radio show with Steve Price clash.

2 Likes

Oh righto…didn’t know that either :joy: I rest my case.

1 Like

Weekend team do not all need to go.

Jacqui Felgate is something of a social media celebrity in Melbourne these days. Very well liked. Keep her where she is.

3 Likes
7 Likes

From the article. I believe this is 1988 when he commenced weekends at HSV7.

6 Likes

Teegan Dolling reporting from London. What happened to Sarah Greenhalgh?

1 Like

I imagine she’s on leave.

2 Likes

Nick Hose has joined the 7 News Sydney, formely with ABC

4 Likes

He makes it sound like he’s presenting at 6pm at some point. He specifically mentions 6pm. Don’t most reporters work across all programs (except the Sunrise corespondents)?

2 Likes

6pm news is the main game the others are just supplementary.

2 Likes

Peter Mitchell has now finished for the year.

4 Likes

Friday 3 December -
Matt Shirvington presented Sydney sport from the pit garage of Erebus Motorsport at Mount Panorama today.

6 Likes

Saturday 4 December -
Blake Johnson presenting news and Estelle Griepink presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

7 Likes

Saturday (04.12.2021): Tim McMillan presented the national Afternoon News from TVW today, live for Brisbane and Perth.

9 Likes

Haydon Nelson is reporting from Adelaide. Replacement for Tim Hatfield or Tim Yeatman?

2 Likes

Sunday 5 December -
Blake Johnson presenting news with Tom Browne presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.
Blake also read the weather.

6 Likes

Media Diary in The Australian reports that Rebecca Maddern may be on the verge of signing a deal with Seven in coming days as a newsreader. The most likely outcome is that Bec will read the 6pm news in Melbourne on weekends alongside Mike Amor, similar to the Usher/Cox pairing in Sydney.

Seven hopes that inserting Maddern into the weekend news will give viewers more of a female-friendly alternative in 2022. There’s also the possibility that Bec could be involved in current affairs and sport programs for Seven.

9 Likes