Seven News Presenters and Reporters

You cant unseen what I thought was happening in the background lol…

9 Likes

OMG. I can’t unsee it. Dying of laughter rn :rofl:

8 Likes

So is David Brown still with 7?

1 Like

He’s been retired like quite long now.

1 Like

He’s only 62

2 Likes

Very rainy afternoon in SEQ. Female presenters in today’s preview.

8 Likes

No “celebrity” sports presenter this week - sport being read from Brisbane studio

6 Likes

Sounds like Teegan Dolling has become the new Europe correspondent based in London. She filed a report from there this morning on the latest COVID variant that’s been detected in South Africa.

2 Likes

Normally this sort of thing is announced. Makes me wonder whether she’s just covering for someone’s break.

She still has Melbourne listed on her Twitter.

3 Likes

Teegan was addressed on Weekend Sunrise as “7NEWS Europe Correspondent”.

3 Likes

She would just be filling in for Christmas. Hugh & Sarah are staying in London.

6 Likes

Saturday 27 November -
Estelle Griepink presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Rebecca Maddern has left Channel 9, according to Fiona Byrne in the Herald Sun.

Could Rebecca Maddern make a return to Seven after leaving Nine?

6 Likes

I am not sure if Rebecca will be welcomed back to Seven Melbourne newsroom with open arms. It’s not like Jennifer Keyte who returned to Seven in 2003 after seven years at Nine.

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard, she left seven on good terms…

2 Likes

My prediction - Bec will be the new Melbourne presenter for Sunrise in 2022. I could even see her presenting a local morning news bulletin to.

3 Likes

hmmm, not sure about that, but there’s been a regime change since so it could be different now. If she did come back it would be interesting to see Jacqueline Felgate’s face. On another note there’s been another key off-camera departure with a popular chief of staff Alyssa Allen heading off to 3AW.

3 Likes

Why do people keep speculating about Melbourne Sunrise windows? It won’t happen. It only happens in Perth (and Brisbane now) because of time differences. Once daylight saving ends, so does Queensland’s local window.

2 Likes

Have you seen sunrise Melbourne’s ratings?

1 Like

And yet Sunrise is still #1 nationally, which is all they care about.

Sunrise is based in Sydney, has Sydney literally behind it and always has NSW politicians on and Today still claims Sydney in the demos.

2 Likes