Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Monday (02.01.2022) :
Angie Asimus is presenting Monday and Tuesday Morning news.

Samantha Heathwood is presenting in Brisbane tonight. Laura Dymock on weather and Ben Davis doing sport.

nationalnews Intel- He’s still got a few weeks.

3 Likes

I thought it was mentioned to be late January ages ago?

It was at the end of 2022

Steve Titmus presenting Queensland 4pm - Sharyn Ghidella on location at Surfers Paradise.

Samantha Heathwood presenting the rest of the day’s news at 6.

6 Likes

Wednesday 4 January -
Natalie Yoannidis presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Denham Hitchcock has announced he’s resigned from the network, with an episode of Spotlight still to air.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnDXYSMP6aj

6 Likes

Friday 6 January -
Estelle Griepink presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Big loss for Seven. Bold move by Denham. Safe travels.

Samantha Heathwood presenting but wrong VO. Hasn’t been the first time!

1 Like

Alissa Smith ex Fox Sports has joined Channel 7 QLD as a sports presenter/reporter. She will be reading the sport over the weekend on the 6pm bulletin

4 Likes

This weekend or every weekend?

1 Like

Her instagram post suggests that it’s permanent

1 Like

Insta post

alissasmith

New year… new move :tv:

Excited to be joining the @channel7 team as Sport Presenter/Reporter. I’ll be out on the road gathering the latest in sports news & also behind the desk presenting.

I’m looking forward to working with a super talented team headed up by @bendavis74 . I’m pumped to get stuck in and can’t wait for you to see what our team has to deliver in 2023.

Had my first full screen test today & will be reading from the desk tomorrow & Sunday during the 6pm news bulletin.

I’m very thankful for my family, friends & former colleagues who have supported me during my journey. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I feel like the new kid at school again :laughing:

See you on @channel7queensland tomorrow night :wave: xx

8 Likes

Straight replacement for Katie Brown who has joined Sunrise.

4 Likes

Wednesday (04.01.2023)- Friday (06.01.2023):

Samantha Heathwood presented in Brisbane. Ben Davis on sport and Paul Burt on weather.

Angela Cox presented Friday Morning News.

8 Likes

Alissa Smith debuted tonight opening with “Good afternoon” :laughing:

10 Likes

Nice bright fresh combination of presenters

3 Likes

Tina Alteri is Presenting Perth’s 7News this Weekend with Adrian Barich Presenting Sport.

Tom Wilson in Adelaide is Presenting Sport this Weekend with Elspeth Hussey doing the News and Casey Treloar in Hilton Presenting the Weather.

Blake Johnson Presenting Melbourne’s 7News this Weekend with Andrew McCormack Presenting Sport and Estelle Griepink on Weather.

Angie Asimus is Presenting Sydney’s 7News This Weekend with Mel McLaughlin Presenting Sport from the Washed-Out Sydney Cricket Ground and Amber Laidler Presenting the Weather from Martin Place.

Samantha Heathwood Presenting 7News this Weekend with Paul Burt Presenting the Weather and Beach Report from Surfers Paradise with a Warm Welcome to Alissa Smith presenting Sport.

5 Likes

Melbourne weather presenter Melina Sarris is returning in February, according to her Instagram.

5 Likes

That’s good to know. I really liked her and she does a great job presenting the weather.

3 Likes