Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Yes, she has the “it factor”.

Confident, sharp and direct in her approach.

5 Likes

Tuesday 27 December and Wednesday 28 December -
Blake Johnson presenting news in Melbourne tonight, with Abbey Gelmi presenting sport at the Olympic Stand at the MCG.

6 Likes

The national late night update was presented by Michael Usher tonight. The name super said Mark Ferguson but it was definitely Usher!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Monday (26.12.2022) - Friday (30.12.2022):

Katrina Blowers is presenting in Brisbane again this week. Georgie Chumbley did Monday and Tuesday weather. Paul Burt back on Wednesday after a month’s leave and is filling in on weather.

5 Likes

Katie Brown posted on her Instagram that last night was her last 6pm bulletin. So with Katie moving to Sunrise and Pat retiring from television at the end of the year, I suppose it remains to be seen who presents sport on the Queensland bulletin from Thursday to Saturday.

2 Likes

Ben Davis is the most likely option.

3 Likes

[quote=“FootyKick, post:4321, topic:15231”]
Katie Brown posted on her Instagram that last night was her last 6pm bulletin. So with Katie moving to Sunrise
[/quote]Who is Katie Replacing

Brown is set to take on a roving reporter role that has been made just for her as part of a new two-year deal.

according to

She will also be available to fill in for weather and sport duties.

I imagine Katie will start soon on Sunrise, no doubt filling in on the weather for Sam/JT for a few weeks, then settling in to her new role.

1 Like

Bec reading Melbournes news tonight.

5 Likes

Angela Cox presenting the semi national afternoon news today, after the early end to the second cricket test from the MCG.

4 Likes

“Channel 7 star” :joy:

1 Like

Katrina Blowers wished Katie Brown well on her move to Sunrise, at the end of sport in Brisbane tonight.

4 Likes

Friday (30.12.2022): Paul Kadak is presenting the national Morning News today.

2 Likes

Er, 1 year too early mate.

10 Likes

Maybe he’s one of those time travellers?

Don’t know where to post this, as it’s not a problem exclusive to 7News.
But what is with the over pronunciation /enunciation of words by reporters, particularly female, and particularly in live crosses?
It’s been bugging me for ages.
If you-ah listen-ah closely to every-ah word-ddd, you can hear them almost pausing after some words to over pronounce the end-ddd sounds.
It’s on the news broadcasts, Sunrise, Today…

5 Likes

Interesting. I’ll keep an eye/ear out for it tonight. As I’ve mentioned before I can’t stand the pauses some (not all) of the reporters put into their stories. Presumably they do it to try to give it more impact but it just sounds ridiculous, ie, ‘as they walked…down the street’.

2 Likes

Melissa Doyle was featured in a report tonight. As part of her work with World version, with the story featuring her visiting her sponsor child for the first time in Kenya.

3 Likes