Seven News Presenters and Reporters

There’s been plenty of opportunity recently, with 11:30am, Sydney 4pm and Sydney weather. If she wanted more, she could have had it.

I don’t even know how that works for the family considering both she and Ben Fordham have to be at work at sparrow’s fart and they have three young kids.

Tuesday (13.12.2022): Max Futcher is presenting the Brisbane bulletin live from Chinchilla, Qld with special coverage of the police shooting. Katrina Blowers is reading the rest of the day’s news from the studio. Pat Welsh back from leave and doing sport.

Morning News presenters this week:

Monday & Tuesday- Angie Asimus
Wednesday - Angela Cox
Thursday- Gemma Acton
Friday- Angela Cox

4 Likes

Promo for Jane’s final bulletin

8 Likes

Very sad to see the last of Jane Doyle on 7 in Adelaide tonight.

2 Likes

Messages from Jane Reilly, Mike Smithson and John Riddell played coming back from break

11 Likes

“Time for a change” - then new glasses to close out the bulletin.

11 Likes

Great little retrospect:

7 Likes

What a classy farewell from Jane, loved Amelia’s message as well.

6 Likes

Well done spreading the tributes across the bulletin,; nice build up to the closing tribute and comments.

Tribute compiled by

5 Likes

Montage of the tributes, transitions, farewell commentary.

13 Likes

This video has the messages from Jane, Mike and John, along with the farewell package

12 Likes

Not sure why they used a retro TV at the start of this, and could have cut before “we begin with confronting…”

So, now that the weekend anchors are presenting weeknights, who is going to be the new weekend anchor? I’m not from SA, but this should be a good chance for 7 to get Rebeca Morse.

They already announced who didn’t they?

A bow at the end and not a hug in sight.

6 Likes

Farewell Jane Doyle. Evening bulletins won’t be the same. A nice touch with tributes coming back from the break throughout tonight’s bulletin ahead of her final words and farewell at the end.

I also uploaded a montage to YouTube including a clip of last night’s sign off and this afternoon’s plug for Jane’s farewell…

8 Likes

What a fantastic tribute to Jane that was. Great run at Seven.

6 Likes

No hug, probably didn’t want another Tracy Grimshaw incident :thinking:

2 Likes

A beautiful tribute and farewell to Jane Doyle tonight. What an amazing fun.

3 Likes