Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Just notice a report on Perth news
Mic flag had 7 Tasmania- rather then the 7 News on
Is This a tassie thing??

2 Likes

Yes - sometimes Seven News utilises reports from the Seven Tasmania crew. But because Seven does not necessarily have editorial control over Seven Tasmania, they don’t use the Seven News mic flags.

2 Likes
1 Like

Why is the media even there? Don’t give them any recognition.

4 Likes

Tomorrow and Friday’s sport on Seven Gold Coast will be read by …

7 Likes

Seven’s supposed regret with being unable to compensate David Brown is interesting in hindsight given they have news and sport/weather from different cities every day now. Turns out we were right- blatant cost-cutting.

2 Likes

Emma O’Sullivan (formerly of 10 News Melbourne) filed a report on 7 News tonight.

3 Likes

Emma must have joined Seven News in recent days, her latest Instagram post revealed she left 10 on November 12 after a decade at the network.

2 Likes

I liked her at Ten. Why did she sell her soul to the devil.

2 Likes

Uhh

10 Likes

As per Ann’s sign-off, it looks like it’s an Usher-Asimus duo tonight on Seven News Sydney

2 Likes

Sounds unnecessary. Usher is more than capable of carrying the bulletin solo. It’s Ferguson that needs someone at the desk to make him loosen up and appear less robotic. Makes me wonder if Fergo has it written into his contract that he presents solo.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Cox’s long-distance partner is in town… if I’m interpreting her Instagram properly.

1 Like

It’s Michael Usher and Angela Cox in Sydney tonight not Angie Asimus.

4 Likes

Worth noting that Fergo hasn’t had a week off since returning from holidays in January, so Musher and Cox have barely had the opportunity to read weeknight bulletins during the ratings season.

Will be interesting to see how they go over summer…

7 Likes

5 Likes

Judging on 3 seconds, maybe he’s not the best choice…

1 Like
7 Likes

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Mat Belcher looks like a deer in the headlights. Seriously the concept of rotating sports presenters on two days a week is nothing more than a gimmick.

2 Likes