Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Have listened to the Podcast and can say that it was very well constructed, highly recommend listening to.

7 Likes

Jacqueline Felgate did a live chat with CNN’s Don Riddell yesterday, discussing the furore on trolls posting vile comments on the photo of AFLW star Tayla Harris. Jacqui must be world famous now.

5 Likes

Saturday -

Jacqueline Felgate is presenting 5pm News from the Melbourne studio.
Jacqueline also read the sport and Emily Angwin presented the weather.

4 Likes

Jacqueline did the live cross from the front yard of her house.

3 Likes

Mark Ferguson presenting in Sydney on a Saturday, he should have been part of the election coverage

1 Like

No thanks. Usher is far superior on rolling coverage. Mark will only go um…I’ll try to move on…etc

9 Likes

Jim Wilson is also presenting sport live from Rosehill

2 Likes

Emily Angwin presenting weather outside Her Majesty’s Theatre in Melbourne CBD for the premiere of Muriel’s Wedding musical.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sunday -

Emily Angwin also presenting weather in Melbourne tonight filling in for Jane Bunn.

3 Likes

Emily Angwin also on Monday

1 Like

Monday -

@Thomas_Griffiths_Hos Jane Bunn is back presenting weather in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Ann Sanders has lent her voice to the #macthelogiesgreatagain campaign for Sam Mac for the Gold Logie. Lol.

5 Likes

Kay reading tonight in Brisbane

13 Likes

Ping @nationalnews

1 Like

Ping me too late!!! I didn’t watch. When I saw the post, I had the same reaction as Shane and Max in the closing shot above.

Would anyone have a montage for me?

4 Likes

They were talking about sleeping on the job.
Judging by how bad Sharyn’s voice sounded last Friday night, Kay may be reading for a few nights this week.

2 Likes

Great to see Kay back on the weekday desk, where she belongs. What an absolute legend!

8 Likes

Montage form Monday

5 Likes

Tuesday (26.03.2019): Kay McGrath is co-anchoring with Max again tonight.

2 Likes