Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

A reason to get Kayo

Oh dear Salty. Will make sure all details of every word posted here are laid out on a platter for you in the future. With cross referencing and citations so that no thinking, interpretation or research will ever need to be done. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Good boy but make sure it’s on a silver platter in the future! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You’re assuming I’m male! :smile:

Thursday -

Peter Mitchell’s last night presenting in Melbourne for 2018 with him heading off on holidays.

4 Likes

Tom Chadwick a new reporter for 7 News Melbourne?

2 Likes

(6/12/2018) Susannah Carr is presenting the afternoon news in Perth today.

2 Likes

I believe so, first saw him on Tuesday I think.
I quite like his reporting style.

He was previously with Fox Sports i believe

There seems to a few new reporters in Melbourne.

Friday & Saturday -

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne

with Sean Sowerby presenting sport and Melina Sarris presenting weather.

3 Likes

Correct, saw many of his reports on Fox Sports News. He is a great addition to the Melbourne sports department which is short of reporters.

He would be good for the sport department, but he seems to be used on news stories at the moment.

1 Like

Susannah Carr presenting National News Update tonight

She has been presenting them since Paul Kadak left to the U.S as discussed previously.

2 Likes

So is Blake filling in on weekends in Melbourne?

Well he is this week so let’s wait and see if it’s for the summer.

Jacqueline Felgate is on holidays this week, l would think she would be filling in for Tim Watson on weeknights over summer.

1 Like

Not a great night to be watching TV news in Sydney, with Robert Ovadia presenting Seven News! :confused:

2 Likes

Rob’s an alright anchor. He is no worse than your lead anchor, Mark Ferguson.