Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Still holding out hope …

12 Likes

Mike Amor really impressed me last Christmas when he anchored the news from Flinders Street.

5 Likes

I really hope he still wears that suit to dinner parties.

I doubt Amor would be returning for these news reading stints if he didn’t aspire to the news desk. Seven would be smart to use the opportunity to promote their new number two in Melbourne.

5 Likes

Good overview from The Age:

Edit: Didn’t realise this was already linked in another thread

1 Like

I notice Hannah Jenkins has been reporting for Seven News Melbourne for the past month or so. Has she worked with other networks before?

Interesting to see if Mike Amor presents on Weekends when Peter Mitchell returns from Annual Leave.

1 Like

Saturday (10.06.2018): Rohan Welsh presented Brisbane sport for the second consecutive Saturday.

I was just wondering something. You know over summer how Rohan Welsh was working 7 days a week for a few weeks, well, why don’t they get former Ten News Sports Presenter Peter O’Dempsey to fill-in? Also, what ever happened to Giaan Rooney?

Sunday (10.06.2018) - Monday (11.06.06.2018): Laura Dymock is presenting Brisbane’s weather.

1 Like

She joined Seven Melbourne in May previously worked as a producer at Nine Entertainment, and from 2014-2017 was a reporter on WIN at Launceston and Ballarat.

3 Likes

Ann Sanders is back presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News today.

Edit- Angie Animus presenting the weather.

4 Likes

Glad that’s ended the conspiracy theories.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see who Seven Melbourne put on this weekend.

Blake or Jacqueline?

1 Like

I would assume Jacqueline with Blake presenting the Afternoon News on Friday.

3 Likes

How do you know hes doing the Afternoon News?

I did say l would assume so let’s wait and see.

3 Likes

BRISBANE:
Monday (11.06.2018): Laura Dymock presented the weather.
Tuesday (12.06.2018) - Wednesday (13.06.2018): Paul Burt presented the weather. Rohan Welsh presented Tuesday sport.
Thursday (14.06.2018): Laura Dymock presented the weather.

1 Like

Friday -
Emily Angwin is presenting Melbourne Afternoon News.

Friday & Saturday -
Jacqueline Felgate presenting 6pm bulletin in Melbourne.

Jacqueline also read the weather forecast on Saturday.Screenshot_2018-06-17-12-32-18

6 Likes

I believe Blake is on holidays.

2 Likes

BRISBANE:

Sunday (17.06.2018) - Monday (18.06.2018): Laura Dymock is presenting the weather.
Tuesday (19.06.2018)- Thursday (21.06.2018): Paul Burt presented the weather.

2 Likes

Seems Interesting, if anyone has the Media Week Premium subscription.

1 Like