Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

This one is Seven tho.

Can’t handle all of the media tips in the last week * :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised considering he was basically sidelined.

2 Likes

Darren was at 7 prior to 9, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, Darren Curtis has actually switched from Nine to Seven before. It was during his Sydney reporting days in 1997, possibly at/around the same time John Collis (a veteran TCN reporter, who I think often did fluff/pieces before Peter Harvey quit Canberra for Sydney?) defected but don’t quote me on that.

I’m not sure when Darren moved up North, but he was definitely a reporter for Seven Brisbane before joining the Nine News Queensland team in 2010.

1 Like

This has me stumped.

Tegan George from Ten? She’s been pretty quiet online for the last week or so.

Who else could they possibly poach from a rival network or pick up who is not currently working anywhere or freelancing who could be considered as MAJOR. Hmm :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe Georgina Lewis wants to step back from a hosting role :sob::sob:

3 Likes

God i hope not, Only reader i actually enjoy watching while holidaying up there.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen Mark Suleau on air for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Matt?

1 Like

no Mark his old man, a legend of Brisbane Broadcasting.

1 Like

David Brown and Angie Asimus visited a school today according to the 7 News Sydney Instagram.

5 Likes

he’s gone back to enjoying retirement.

2 Likes

Robert Ovadia presenting Morning News again today. Ann could be on holidays or unwell

2 Likes

This week’s Leader newspapers in Melbourne’s inner south east have a feature interview with Jane Bunn, in which she reveals how she found her future husband AND developed her interest in weather at the same time. (Interesting fact: she records her 7am and 8am weekday weather reports for 3AW from her home wearing pyjamas)

5 Likes

You work at Nine, so… Wally?

Tuesday (05.06.2018) - Thursday (07.06.2018): Paul Burt is presenting Queensland’s weather.

2 Likes

Wednesday-

Chris Reason presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News

2 Likes

Sean Sowerby presented sport in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

So what was it???

1 Like