Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Michelle Bishop is a fantastic presenter and is very similar to Kylie Gilles so she would be a good option.

4 Likes

Since this is coming from The Sunday Telegraph, I’m probably going to take the story with a grain of salt.

But if it’s true that Mel McLaughlin is in danger of being replaced, then surely Mark Ferguson (who’s been in his current position even longer, to limited success) should be too?

2 Likes

Not this again :roll_eyes:

Can we talk about Mark leaving the network if and when that actually happens?

1 Like

Matt Carmichael presenting sport in national morning news on Monday & Tuesday this week.

Jim Wilson is back presenting sport in Sydney’s afternoon news & 6PM news today after his absence from presenting sport on any news bulletin during the Winter Olympics, while Mel makes her way back from Pyeongchang.

(26-27/2/2018) Sharyn Ghidella presenting solo on Seven News in Brisbane tonight.

(28/2/2018) Bill McDonald has returned back to the desk.

6 Likes

Tonight’s team in Brisbane

5 Likes

Add Kay back onto that team and replace Shane with Pat Welsh and I’ll probably consider switching in (certainly not going to watch the monstrosity that is Nine News Queensland).

@nationalnews I think Sharyn and Kay will make a great team.

5 Likes

Michelle Bishop presenting sport in national morning news on Wednesday.

Jim Wilson back to presenting sport in national morning news on Thursday.

Saturday (03.03.2018) - Sunday (04.03.2018): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring in Queensland this weekend.

4 Likes

Where is Kay and since when do they have dual presenters again on Saturday nights in her absence??

1 Like

It was announced during tonight’s Melbourne bulletin that Melina Sarris is engaged.

2 Likes

I think the weekend editions of Seven News Queensland always have dual presenters whenever Kay is absent? Probably preparing viewers for the future!

3 Likes

Since Rod left, both Max and Katrina always co-anchor in her absence. Over summer, Katrina and Kendall though have anchored solo when the staff numbers are low.

I think it has more to do with the ratings being stronger with both of them than either solo.

Yet, there will be a rare win for Nine tonight, I suspect. It seems when Kay isn’t anchoring either weeknights or weekends the viewers switch over.

2 Likes

Paul Kadak presenting 5pm News with Jim Wilson presenting sport today.

6 Likes

Really interesting chat

4 Likes

Michelle Bishop presenting sport in national morning news this morning.

1 Like

Michael Usher interviewed by Clinton Maynard on Talking Lifestyle.

3 Likes

Blake Johnson will be presenting the 4pm News in Melbourne this afternoon

5 Likes

So he’s back from the US. Great Talent

I’ve noticed that he has been back for a couple of weeks now

2 Likes