Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

She had been a crime reporter for the Sunday Telegraph for several years and made the move to Seven to work on Murder Uncovered. Looks like they’ve been grooming her for an on air reporting role since Murder folded.

4 Likes

Maybe she is replacing Laurel Irving as a full time reporter in Melbourne newsroom.

1 Like

Perth repoter Alexandra Ristway has become a freelance journalist

Freya Cole presenting 5PM bulletin on Sunday with Matt Carmichael on sport still.

1 Like

Freya Cole presenting 5pm news.

6 Likes

Melina Sarris presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

Most likely Emily Angwin will be presenting Monday - Friday with Melina on weekends while Jane Bunn is on holidays

3 Likes

Sunday (17.12.2017): Kendall Gilding is anchoring in Queensland this weekend. Rohan Welsh presented sport tonight.

Laura Dymock is presenting Sunday weather, as Tony Auden is on holidays and Paul Burt is off sick.

1 Like

Tonight anglea tsun goes on maternity leave her second child is due in couple of weeks
I think last time anglea went on maternity leave Paula Voce presented weekend
One would think Sam Jolly would present Week nights when Rick and Sue go off sometime this week

4 Likes

So just to confirm, Mike Amor is presenting Melbourne’s News tonight?

3 Likes

Maybe Tim McMillan will be presenting in Perth in Angela’s place on Seven now that he’s been axed from Nine…

Angie Asimus presenting national morning news & Sydney afternoon news on Monday and presumably until Thursday in Ann Sanders’ place. Matt Carmichael is presenting sport.

1 Like

According to his Instagram post last week he will be in the chair this week

1 Like

Again he wasn’t axed he was offered a new contract but didn’t accept it.

3 Likes

Alright you don’t have to keep correcting me!! Regardless, he left the network which is what I’m getting at here.

Of course you have to be corrected cause your not telling facts

14 Likes

Michael Usher continuing to present Mon-Fri this week in Sydney. Mark Beretta presenting sport again Mon-Fri this week too.

3 Likes

With Alicia Loxley in the Nine Melbourne chair this week, I am predicting a very tight battle nightly. It may even go in Mike’s favour.

Emily Angwin presenting weather on Melbourne 4pm & 6pm News this week.

2 Likes

Yes that’s correct just saw a news update.

Emily Angwin is filling in for Jane Bunn whilst she is away on holidays.

2 Likes

Plus he appeared for the ‘look ahead to the 6PM news’ in the 4PM news in Melbourne. This is likely the news update you are referring to, right? I’ll be very interested to see his presenting skills tonight that’s for sure, I’m so used to seeing him as a reporter for the news.

1 Like

Katrina Blowers is presenting the 4pm News in Queensland this afternoon. She is also presenting the 6pm news with Max Futcher this week.

4 Likes