Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Mike is a very good anchor. It seems Seven Adelaide has an impressive line-up. Has Jessica Adamson ever anchored during the week?

I also think the Adelaide set looks great with a solo anchor, as the sport presenter sits in Jane seat.

1 Like

Much like Nine News Sydney/Melbourne.

2 Likes

Usually over summer holidays.

2 Likes

Yes Chris is also presenting tonight with Jim Wilson back presenting sport.

1 Like

Michael Felgate presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.Wth Melina Sarris still away Jennifer read the weather forecast tonight.

3 Likes

Fiona Byrne wrote in today’s Sunday Herald Sun that Jane and Livinia both wore the embroidered Anthea Crawford spring dress. Jane said she spotted Livinia on air just minutes before her first segment on Seven News and realised the dress clash, but she had no time to change and there was no back-up wardrobe at the racecourse.

2 Likes

Chances of it occurring seem slim. However, Sandra Sully and Georgie Gardner wore the same dress as each other on the same day earlier in the year.

2 Likes

Don’t understand how Michael never got the weekend gig, very good at the desk. He is miles better than Sowerby.

2 Likes

True it was a odd choice when they had Nathan Templeton and Michael Felgate at the time who were both much better presenters than Sean.

3 Likes

Matt Carmichael presented sport on 5pm News today.

2 Likes

Angie Asimus presented weather in Sydney tonight

3 Likes

David Brown is back today

Yep just saw this. I would have expected him to be back, dunno why he took the night off last night even though I think he was still tweeting weather-related things.

His voice doesn’t sound the best maybe he was sick.

1 Like

Well maybe enjoys the subject of meteorology and wants to spread his knowledge about it. His job may be his hobby too.

1 Like

When I said weather-related things, I mean the usual Sydney weather things he posts about like what the current temp in Sydney is or in different parts of it, radar pics if there is any rain coming etc etc, most likely for his followers in Sydney who watch him on the news…

Matt Carmichael presented sport Monday & Tuesday on Morning News this week.

2 Likes

Jennifer Keyte is presenting in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Emily Angwin presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

5 Likes

perth hasn’t had a weekend weather presenter for 10 years maybe more
since Rebecca Twiggly (now Judd)

2 Likes