Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Mike Amor is back in the US reporting from Las Vegas.

3 Likes

Angie Asimus is back from holidays presenting weather in national morning news and Sydney 4PM & 6PM news today

4 Likes

Sharyn on FoxNews

11 Likes

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today.

3 Likes

Sean Sowerby presented sport in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Of course because Angie Asimus has now returned from holidays, she will resume presenting the 5PM bulletin today as well

1 Like

Melina Sarris was away tonight so Jennifer read the Melbourne weather forecast.

1 Like

Melina is away in the US on holidays.

2 Likes

Is Taylor Aiken a new Sydney reporter? I just saw one of her reports now.

Possibly a new reporter but from the info I can gather online, she’s been a producer at Seven News Sydney since late last year.

1 Like

So she’s just moving into reporting now you’re saying.

Ryan Phelan presented sport in national morning news this morning.

1 Like

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today.

4 Likes

Sam Jolly back presenting Perth’s 4pm news

Tony Auden presented weather on Sydney’s afternoon news today.

1 Like

Tony Auden is presenting Sydney’s weather in Sydney’s 4PM news today!! Isn’t that a bit strange since he’s from Brisbane?

Also in Brisbane

2 Likes

…and Angie Asimus is presenting the weather on Sydney’s 6pm bulletin tonight.

5 Likes

Wow, Queensland still has that ugly ‘scanlines’ element on that weather graphic. That stupid effect has refused to die since Seven brought it in in 2011.

4 Likes

I know but it’s quite unusual don’t you think, particularly since this is now Sydney’s 4PM news and we all know that Tony Auden is in Brisbane. I would understand if it was still the national 4PM news though. You would think they would have used Angie Asimus like they did at 6PM or one of their other Sydney fill in presenters if she was unavailable that early, like Samantha Brett or Freya Cole.