Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News.
Emily Angwin is on holidays .

2 Likes

Tuesday (30.05.17) - Wednesday (31.05.17): Sharyn Ghidella is holding the fort solo in Brisbane tonight as Bill McDonald is live in Toowoomba covering the shooting of a gunmen.

Giggled…

Seven Morning News

Ryan Phelan:

“I reckon the Maroons tonight Ann”

Ann Sanders:

{Um… I know nothing about sport…}

“I’ll say the Blues by 1”

:thinking:

Good for you to just make up Ann’s thought process. What if it is a one point win to NSW?

7 Likes

It is an educated presumption based on countless bulletins talking sport banter :+1:

If that exact result occurs… Kudous Ann!

1 Like

don’t flatter yourself

5 Likes

Peter Overton: The blues will win for sure (with a confident smile)

Mark Ferguson: Yeah the blues will win (Showing his usual shy self).

2 Likes

My comparison would’ve been…

Cameron Williams: Inside Nine’s commentary box at Suncorp Stadium.

Mel McLaughlin: Presenting Sydney sport from Martin Place, as usual!

When Chris Bath still presented Sydney’s weeknight bulletins, she would very enthusiastically say “Go Blues!” (or something among those lines) while signing off from Origin night bulletins.

Ahh, how we all miss the good old days of Seven News Sydney…

5 Likes

Ah the time the Martin Place office could’ve expanded on Ian Ross’ successor, but rather chose Mr Beige who’s jumped ship because he’s so incompetent.

1 Like

I think it’s normal for networks to host personalities at events they have exclusive rights to.

(e.g.)
Seven News Melbourne’s Sport Presenter Tim Watson at the MCG, Melbourne Park & Flemington Racecourse.

Ten News Melbourne’s Sport Presenter Brad McEwan at Albert Park.

Nine News Melbourne’s Sport Presenter Tony Jones at the MCG (Cricket).

Etc, etc.

That’s a new one lol. I wonder what’s happened to @antonio1987. He’s usually all over this by now

1 Like

Quite right. Nine will have exclusive in ground filming rights to Origin games, keeping Seven out. Possibly even extending to post match media conference and changing room access.

2 Likes

As is the same with the AFL & NRL.

Unsure about AFL, but NRL you are definitely able to film media conferences as a non rights-holder. Think Origin is the exception here. As I said, certainly applies pre and during game to Origin but not sure about after.

…ok.

Well I guess that journalist will be on the wrong side of history then!

1 Like

Ahh, those days! Probably something like this i would imagine? :slight_smile:

Also my thoughts how excited Chris is tonight!

6 Likes

Mel McLaughlin’s presenting sport outside Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane this afternoon (and tonight I’d presume) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

the margin might be out but seems Ann might know more than you give her credit for?

4 Likes

Thursday (01.06.17) - Friday (02.06.17): Angela Cox is presenting the Early News.

2 Likes

A newsreader who wasn’t afraid to let her personality shine through. Oh how I miss her.

4 Likes